St Johnstone 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Take the ball down and lay it off, nah, a overhead hook down the line to...ah shit

I’ll agree it was the wrong option or, more accurately the right decision to put it back in poorly executed. But in his favour he would have a point thinking somebody might be moving into that entirely empty half of the box when we’re 11 v 9.

And Logan and McGinn should be forced to watch yooooneeted’s 3rd over and over. Oh and Gallagher might like to watch their second for movement too!

Ah yes, it’s the majority of our supporters that now determine how many points we have ‍♂

No it's the manager that determines how many points we have, he buys the players, he trains the players, he sets up the team, dictates the tactics and alters the games with his substitutions.

You can blame McGinn, Devlin, Logan etc. however he's the man that sends them out there.

The fans accepting a cautious manager who sits deep against a team bottom of the league and not dare criticise him, deserve the team that is 12 points behind the league leaders after 14 games.

This isn't even taking into account the shitbag 5-0 and 4-0 drubbings against the OF which averaged 1 shot per game.

• Upvote 2

Lol, slating Mcinnes for a sub he was “probably” going to make now? Desperate stuff.

Campbell was about to come on.

Who the fuck do you think it was for?...

Wouldn’t be Ferguson. He’s never subbed.

Wouldn’t be Bryson...he was just on.

Wouldn’t have been a defender, as we were 1-0 up.

So it was obviously going to be for an attacking player

Not difficult.

Even for a sympathiser like you.

• Upvote 3

Not my fault people ignore the likes of mcginn costing us points and instead just go for the easy target every time. The hysterical nonsense being posted is cringeworthy, Mcinnes being slated for a sub he was “probably” going to make. A striker is subbed off and obviously unhappy as wants to play longer and it’s “dissent in the ranks”.

Drama queens every single one of you.

Campbell was about to come on you obstinate waste of space :-)

That will be him on the January departure list alongside Wilson and Gleeson. Our wage bill, according to the latest accounts, continues to rise but so does the amount wasted.

Wilson & Gleeson will be pocketing about 7k per week between them.

As for Main saying it was “fucking shit” him going off, I wouldn’t want a player to be happy to be hooked 7 minutes in to the half.

As much as he’s poor, we were in no danger when he was taken off.

Game management with 40 minutes to go, bringing on a midfield player who’s about 70% fit.

Too many third raters, clear out required, Pity about Wilson though, seems like the guy has given up.

If he has (he can’t be pulling up trees in training if he’s not even in the 18) then we need to get rid.

Not easy though as he’ll want 18 months of his contract met.

We need creativity in midfield & a quick, ball carrying winger like Hayes used to be (not him before anyone says).

Hayes of 2015 & a James Maddison/Ryan Christie type.

Wilson has got mental health issues, thought it was fairly well known? Anxiety issues that flare up. Bit poor digging him out for that. He's probably just not destined to play football. Hope he invested well.

Has he?

I wasn’t aware.

I remember McInnes saying something along the lines of “James needs to be happy, & to “feel loved” when he signed.

From a playing perspective, 5 minutes coming off the bench from time to time & playing him right wing is poor management.

Has he?

I wasn’t aware.

I remember McInnes saying something along the lines of “James needs to be happy, & to “feel loved” when he signed.

From a playing perspective, 5 minutes coming off the bench from time to time & playing him right wing is poor management.

It's not going to make him happy or feel loved I wouldn't have thought

Wilson & Gleeson will be pocketing about 7k per week between them.

As for Main saying it was “fucking shit” him going off, I wouldn’t want a player to be happy to be hooked 7 minutes in to the half.

As much as he’s poor, we were in no danger when he was taken off.

Game management with 40 minutes to go, bringing on a midfield player who’s about 70% fit.

I suspect one of them is earning close on that figure all by himself. With the other not a great deal behind

Going by McInnes comments on bbc we can expect that they will be working even more so (if that’s possible) on his ‘game management’ & protection of one goal leads.

Oh the fkn joys.

He’s the one that makes our side back off when we take a lead. He’s fkn pathetic.

If he wants to play that pish tactical way then he should be signing players for that. Not that I hope he does but he’s a contradiction to himself & his own tactical negativity so far as his signings go.

Just fk off to Hearts McInnes. Far more suited to them than Aberdeen