St Johnstone 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Main did nothing and was the obvious choice to go off for an experienced head in midfield to see the game out. Most of the time it works just fine.

Sorry if I’m not weeping and frothing over a draw.

With the majority of supporters having a similar mindset, we are getting a team that we deserve, 12 points behind with 14 games played.

• Upvote 1

I think he did apologise for going a bit ott, but he certainly got his point across. If we were in a back to the future car, he'd be thinking exactly the same things

Don't think anyone could ever question Fergie for not getting his point across.

Suspect if Mcinnes tried it he would just be laughed at!!

Main did nothing and was the obvious choice to go off for an experienced head in midfield to see the game out. Most of the time it works just fine.

Sorry if I’m not weeping and frothing over a draw.

“See the game out”

52 minutes in.

Aye, ok.

A combination of Clancy being a useless cunt, & McInnes being negative cost us.

End of.

I’ll be fair to McInnes...if Clancy does his job, he gives us a pen, sends their boy off & we go 2-0 up against 10 men & likely win by about 4.

He doesn’t.

And he should be hung out to dry,

But thereafter it’s down to McInnes.

He was also about to put on Dean Campbell for (probably) McGinn, which would be another defensive move.

I’m sick of his negativity.

We won’t progress under him.

If he goes, will we regress?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

But I’d be happy to try.

• Upvote 3

“See the game out”

52 minutes in.

Aye, ok.

A combination of Clancy being a useless cunt, & McInnes being negative cost us.

End of.

I’ll be fair to McInnes...if Clancy does his job, he gives us a pen, sends their boy off & we go 2-0 up against 10 men & likely win by about 4.

He doesn’t.

And he should be hung out to dry,

But thereafter it’s down to McInnes.

He was also about to put on Dean Campbell for (probably) McGinn, which would be another defensive move.

I’m sick of his negativity.

We won’t progress under him.

If he goes, will we regress?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

But I’d be happy to try.

Lol, slating Mcinnes for a sub he was “probably” going to make now? Desperate stuff.
  • Downvote 1

We're on to you now lad.

You're just too predictable. You should have mixed it up a bit more if you wanted to get a rise out of folk for longer

Not my fault people ignore the likes of mcginn costing us points and instead just go for the easy target every time. The hysterical nonsense being posted is cringeworthy, Mcinnes being slated for a sub he was “probably” going to make. A striker is subbed off and obviously unhappy as wants to play longer and it’s “dissent in the ranks”.

Drama queens every single one of you.

• Downvote 3

Not my fault people ignore the likes of mcginn costing us points and instead just go for the easy target every time. The hysterical nonsense being posted is cringeworthy, Mcinnes being slated for a sub he was “probably” going to make. A striker is subbed off and obviously unhappy as wants to play longer and it’s “dissent in the ranks”.

Not at all.

Yeah the ref fucked up.

McGinn missed a sitter.

Most of the team were off form.

But there were only 52 minutes played when he decided to close up shop. And his sub choices were poor. Hes got to take the share of the stick.

What do you think of his summer signings?

How many get pass marks so far?

Leigh maybe?

Not at all.

Yeah the ref fucked up.

McGinn missed a sitter.

Most of the team were off form.

But there were only 52 minutes played when he decided to close up shop. And his sub choices were poor. Hes got to take the share of the stick.

McGinn is a senior member of the squad, a player with international caps and many goals to his name. Absolutely no excuse for him to miss an open goal from 6 yards out. A disgrace.