Name & shame. Lol when the fk has he played good for us & who said so.

He scored one goal a header that even Mackie managed once or twice.

The guy is one of his worst signings &/that is saying something considering he signed Taylor (twice) & even paid money for Foster ffs

Gallagher miles worse, even with it being a loan. Worst player I've ever seen for us and that's some achievement.

Main is pish.

I took flack when I suggested we punt him because, at the time, he wasn't playing too badly.

To reiterate... Main is pish and he needs punted.

Name & shame. Lol when the fk has he played good for us & who said so.

He scored one goal a header that even Mackie managed once or twice.

The guy is one of his worst signings he’s made & that is saying something considering he signed Taylor (twice) & even paid money for Foster ffs

What a mess of a squad. Went from a great squad to this mess. He's fucked it and should be made accountable for it. Sacked tomorrow if our chairman is doing his job properly, if not the fans will turn against him already.

The squad has been deteriorating badly for the last 2-3 years. Third rate replacements for players who left. No young players coming through. A club that is going backwards and could be saddled with huge debts for a new stadium. A recipe for disaster.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gallagher miles worse, even with it being a loan. Worst player I've ever seen for us and that's some achievement.

Only reason he’s worse is because he’s been given more game time.

Nothing between them in terms of pishness imo but Main is on our books & on full wages for how fkn long? & no fkr would take him off our hands. It’s a 100% wasted wage, if we keep him or pay the cunts deal up