I didn't enjoy that performance today.

Glad i watched it in the pub rather than at Easter Road.

The whole thing was a shambles. Defensively poor, no creativity in midfield and up front had nothing to work with.

I can see us cashing in on someone in January to fund a few choice signings to try and change things.

We've had 6 months of this team and enough time to see that the balance of the squad isn't right.

Axed by Cormack in the summer or early in the next season when we again don't qualify for the group stages and have a dodgy league start.

If we finish 4th there’s no guarantee we’ll be in Europe.

If we’re not he’ll get the sack maybe?

Even if 4th does get us in because whoever wins the League also wins the Scottish Cup, there’s NO chance we’ll get Europa Group stages.

When you’re signing shite like Main, Gallacher & Taylor, you’re pissing in the wind.

Time for a change.

I’d do it now but it won’t happen.

He will get to the end of the season at least.

Sadly

Horrible performance but that’s what we are this year. Just an inconsistent but better than average SPFL team. I suppose it could be worse but fuck me there’s not much we do that will draw in the casual punter

Exactly this. 4th last season and sitting 4th this season. Nae enough to get me away from my pipe and slippers.

That's been coming all season and I think we all know it. Until we get the midfield sorted we'll continue to be vulnerable to this kind of result. Don't see how we can finish even third the way things are right now.

McInnes will be hoping we can get Ojo & Bryson fit to go alongside Ferguson.

Playing defenders like Leigh & Vyner in there is no use & not fair on them.

Considine at left back - massive backwards step.

Logan is shot.. has been poor for 12 months.

McKenna’s head has been up his arse all season.

Taylor is just Taylor.

Signing utter shite like Curtis Main is embarrassing, he’s a total donkey.

Apart from that, all good.

Folk slating Cosgrove for not turning up to the races again today, yes another poor performance from him, but in all honesty he's been scoring goals from nothing all season.

The real problem with this squad is there is nobody capable of creating decent chances. The team look bereft of creativity. 

Mcinnes - not sure what he was thinking. Playing Leigh on the left on his own. Completely ineffectual. Then sticking on an extra striker when we went one nil down. Seemed like some mad throw of the dice. Not sure how that was going to help when we couldn't get any decent balls forward in the first place. Can't say I was surprised to see them score more after that. 

McKenna - we'll be lucky to get anything for him now. Looked very much worse than Ash Taylor (who actually looked decent first half). Total liability and error prone. 

Folk slating Cosgrove for not turning up to the races again today, yes another poor performance from him, but in all honesty he's been scoring goals from nothing all season.

The real problem with this squad is there is nobody capable of creating decent chances. The team look bereft of creativity. 

Mcinnes - not sure what he was thinking. Playing Leigh on the left on his own. Completely ineffectual. Then sticking on an extra striker when we went one nil down. Seemed like some mad throw of the dice. Not sure how that was going to help when we couldn't get any decent balls forward in the first place. Can't say I was surprised to see them score more after that. 

McKenna - we'll be lucky to get anything for him now. Looked very much worse than Ash Taylor (who actually looked decent first half). Total liability and error prone.

The problems start well before Cosgrove - for weeks we have created the square root of fuck all. We are trying to shoehorn in 6 defenders into the starting lineup and trying to pass it off as offensive. Little wonder we are creating nothing and struggling past St. Mirren / getting pumped by Hibs. If Main is an Aberdeen #9 we are really fucked. That was about an inept performance from an Aberdeen side I have seen in a long time. No pace. No direction. No idea.

• Upvote 1

Poor performance. Struggling to give anyone pass marks. Stand outs for all the wrong reasons. Gallagher who summed up his skill set when he fell over trying to control a ball. Leigh who was ineffective as a left back or left wing (Andy is a much better left back). McKenna who occasionally headed valiantly but often let his striker wander free. Sam had a poor day but gets off because strikers do though Curtis Main thinking he can take on the whole hibs defence clearly hasn’t checked his own skill set.