Coronavirus

Henry

6 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

What’s the alternative Parky? 

Come on now. That was top posting by Consi. 

Looks even better when he's up against cunts insinuating the Covid vaccine has killed hundreds of folk. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

One time.

Love Fugees. 

Lauryn Hill will forever be the ultimate Queen. What a woman ? 

Apart from the not paying taxes shit... ?

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Had the misfortune of watching Sister Act 2 a few weeks back. Never realised she and her miserable face were in it. Fuckin awful.

What in the world of fuck were you doing that you had to watch that pish? I hope it was some bird you’re trying to pumps number 1 film and you did get to pump her!

7 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

If I ever have problems ejaculating ( un bloody likely ) I shall have the video for Ready Or Not on standby....

She runs in it... and chills in poor people places... doing robbing stuffs.

Lauryn Hill running. 

She runs.  

Are you quoting lyrics/films  or talking gibberish?  It's always one or the other with you? 

On 7/16/2021 at 10:19 PM, Parklife said:

Come on now. That was top posting by Consi. 

Looks even better when he's up against cunts insinuating the Covid vaccine has killed hundreds of folk. 

Lauryn Hill will forever be the ultimate Queen. What a woman ? 

Apart from the not paying taxes shit... ?

Do you think the vaccine hasnt been directly related to deaths across the country? 

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

There’s been significantly more vaccination deaths than covids deaths here.

But that’s Oz LOL

2-B8-EE7-FF-B7-FE-45-DE-849-B-D1-F4937-B

there’s so little because not even your citizens that were out the country have only been allowed in in very small numbers, he closed your airports and stopped any cunt coming in, stopping Covid stone dead, his problem now is convincing a population that hasn’t been troubled with the virus and hardly any death and persuade the population in taking the vaccine, he can’t open up till a vaccination program is well under way, or it will end up like Brazil. Good luck 

To put into context last week we had 54000 cases in that one week throughout the uk ( one week) almost double your entire affected 

so 1 week uk equals 1year 7 month Australia. 

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

So I guess we'd be as well stop the vaccination programme in Australia as it's clearly more dangerous than the virus.