Coronavirus

Henry

18 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

TBF OJJ she managed to get a train to London, spend a day at her work, get a train home, all while suffering from covid. Maybe points to the fact that it's fairly harmless. She's been hoist by her own petard. 

Hope your daughters OK by the way. 

Ah she’s fine, I don’t think for a second she has it - but had 2 of the symptoms, more likely to just be a cold.

Just a baby though - little blighters have coughs and fevers all the time.

12 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

How difficult is it to comprehend, yes it may have been fairly harmless to her but what about the old couple she sat behind on the train, the care home worker on their way to work whom she sat close to on the bus etc. All of whom could have caught COVID-19 from her but now either passed it onto others or end up in hospital themselves.

It's not difficult to comprehend. It's how infectious diseases work. 

5 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Ah she’s fine, I don’t think for a second she has it - but had 2 of the symptoms, more likely to just be a cold.

Just a baby though - little blighters have coughs and fevers all the time.

Yeah they are all snotty wee germ factories. My wee laddie had a runny nose for about 2 years. Hopefully stand him in good stead now. 

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

If it worked why are there restrictions now? No restrictions 'work' As soon as you lift them it spreads. It will forever be thus. Its an infectious disease that spreads and will always be here. 

There are restrictions here now because the Scottish Gov have decided not to do local restrictions anymore (because people travel).

It’s pure coincidence that this change of heart came after Glasgow had a sharp rise in cases.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, tutankamun said:

There are restrictions here now because the Scottish Gov have decided not to do local restrictions anymore (because people travel).

It’s pure coincidence that this change of heart came after Glasgow had a sharp rise in cases.

Exactly my point. If it worked Aberdonians would be visiting their mums, going to games and worrying children(Poodler) just like normal. It didn't and we are where we are. 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Exactly my point. If it worked Aberdonians would be visiting their mums, going to games and worrying children(Poodler) just like normal. It didn't and we are where we are. 

It did work in Aberdeen though, and we should be doing those things but we’ve now been lumped into the same rules as Weegieland.

Imagine if the whole of Scotland had their pubs shut and travel restrictions after the Aberdeen outbreak?

What no one seems to be able to answer is when will it all become too much?

There is little chance of a vaccine that will give any real protection within 12 months if you read chat from scientists (politicians will talk it up) So is it worth the sacrifices that are being made?

Will Christmas 2021 still be under restrictions?

The only thing that is certain is that covid will still exist and people will be dying from it.

Do we sacrifice next year to it? Miss our families? Hide in our houses? 

8 hours ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Awful lot of COVID deniers on here getting upset about an MP on the train for the crime of spreading a “harmless sniffle”? ? 

Silly bitch though, should resign or be sacked - the FM quite rightly calling her out on this. Not a time for party politics. I’m a so called “cult member” and I think the cow should get the dunt.

Our household are self isolating at the moment - had to take my daughter to get a COVID test tonight. Not a pleasant experience but following the rules and doing our bit to control this threat to the health of the nation.

No surprise she's Rutherglen. 

Mink.

46 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Much rather have a sesh with trump than Hearn. 

bet trump would have a few anecdotes

hearn would just speak about his hard mates, like some of LH crew 

Every Trump anecdote would be along the same theme though, all about how he was the best/funniest/smartest/best looking/rapeyest  person In the situation. 

• Downvote 1