Coronavirus

Henry

3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I think the Fridge magnet is jolly, boring and establishment.

Poodler is searching, perverted and strong.

Byen is perverted, bloated and beige.

Ten Caat is studious, intolerant and humourless.

The Boof is funny, content and doesn't give a fuck.

Moobs is old-fashioned, frustrated but a good cunt.

Parky is contrary, young and conservative.

Alscotoz is sensible, clever and mature.

Henry is small, gifted and black.

Bluto is drunk, privileged and political.

Dayts is mad, violent and good-hearted.

MT is narcisstic. He only needs one word.

Soup, Mobs and Captain have already been described. Can't remember any ither cunt that posts just now. 

1 out of three. 
Come on Rock ...

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I think the Fridge magnet is jolly, boring and establishment.

Poodler is searching, perverted and strong.

Byen is perverted, bloated and beige.

Ten Caat is studious, intolerant and humourless.

The Boof is funny, content and doesn't give a fuck.

Moobs is old-fashioned, frustrated but a good cunt.

Parky is contrary, young and conservative.

Alscotoz is sensible, clever and mature.

Henry is small, gifted and black.

Bluto is drunk, privileged and political.

Dayts is mad, violent and good-hearted.

MT is narcisstic. He only needs one word.

Soup, Mobs and Captain have already been described. Can't remember any ither cunt that posts just now. 

"Inimitable" should've been in there for me.

+1 none the less 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You remember Vincent to Jools after he got busted not washing his hands properly? "I respect you and all..."

Well I have no reason to "respect" you just like you or indeed anybody else has any reason to respect me on this forum. You'll remember that it was said as a tension-reducer, a line to take the sting out of any anticipated misinterpretation to precede the complaint that he genuinely felt that he had. So here goes...

I respect you and all punklife but you being inimitable is a fancifulness within your imagination that bears zero relation to reality. You are the employed, not the employer. You are the company man, not the man who started the company. Doesn't make you a bad person. I quite like you personally even though we have absolutely zero in common. You will be a much superior man in the years ahead, once you bin a very big handicap that is dragging you down.

You are far from unique. Well, everybody is unique but you are far from inimitable. That's the last word to describe you. I hope and I'm sure that one day you will find your strength and your niche. You're way too young to know yourself right now let alone what separates you from the chaff.

You have quality waiting to happen. It needs humility before your quality will out. You will learn this one day. Right now you're not ready to learn because you're being suppressed by the same arrogance that blinds most better-than-average young men, and better at what is a great place to start.

Love you x x x

I was just having a laugh man. I appreciate the kind words though. 

?

18 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Exactly

I dont care what vpn or roaming ip address voodoo that they do to try and pull the wool 

They are the same person 

Time to get back on the pills MT. Why the fuck would I reply to someone else who is me you utter idiot. He stays in Glasgow, I stay in Aberdeen. It’s nae like we are both replying to “each other” saying we are fucking ledges. I don’t use a VPN, nae idea if Hanz does but Bebo has verified we are nae the same person.

6 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Time to get back on the pills MT. Why the fuck would I reply to someone else who is me you utter idiot. He stays in Glasgow, I stay in Aberdeen. It’s nae like we are both replying to “each other” saying we are fucking ledges. I don’t use a VPN, nae idea if Hanz does but Bebo has verified we are nae the same person.

Aye ok Hanz

• Upvote 2