Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

You weren't "having a laugh though man". You genuinely think you're better already. But you're not. Because you and humble have yet to be connected.

I hope you don't find humility the wrong way, where you fuck up so bad that it's forced into you as a man who lost too much. And my words were not kind. They were realistic and your path has been trodden many times before. You're just so arrogant you think you're a special one and you have yet to do anything special, thus the lack of inimitability. 

I definitely was having a laugh. 

You take an Internet messageboard way too seriously. It might be a generational thing, I dunno. You seem to think you know all about people based on daft posts on here. You're utterly wrong. 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Not even reproduced 

Thats THE fundamental reason for our being and not even conquered that

Your raisin d'être is reproduction, like everyone else? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Apologies if I've offended. I never take this place seriously but I'm saying sorry for being way too serious with you. There was no call for that. I'm working out some things that happened which put me in an overly philosophical and analytical mood today and I did say that I was a confused cunt.

You're wrong to underestimate the power of words though and what they reveal about us all. I'll leave it there for a while. You won't like what I said but I stand by every word. 

No offence taken here. I genuinely like reading your posts (even if I don't always agree). 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Are viruses just the way mother earth tries to control the human population?

Lets be honest, there are far, far too many humans on the planet

I agree m8 and said this on here long before the virus was a thing. 

I always thought a good old fashioned war was needed to sort the wheat etc. Could still happen, I suppose. 

Halfing the planet's population sorts most of the big issues in one fell swoop. 

5 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Should’ve nipped the Weeg, South Lanarkshire and Lothian in the bud weeks ago but doesn’t want to upset her voters.

instead she’ll lock the whole country down.

You repeating the moron chat that SNP have no votes in Aberdeen, despite having almost all MSP's and MP's? 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Circuit breaker chat is mental. Any measures just mean a rise when they finish. Two weeks with no wages for a lot of people is fucking desperate stuff and if we're honest us there any point at all? 

Agreed. We should solve the problem by shutting the borders. 

Would never hear the end of how people can't go to England but despite the huge political cost to the SNP, it's the right thing to do. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Site Sponsor
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You repeating the moron chat that SNP have no votes in Aberdeen, despite having almost all MSP's and MP's? 

Agreed. We should solve the problem by shutting the borders. 

Would never hear the end of how people can't go to England but despite the huge political cost to the SNP, it's the right thing to do. 

No, I’m saying that despite the constant rises in positive cases being in the Weeg, South Lanarkshire and Lothian, she refuses to throw a blanket over those areas with no good reason not to.

She’s a Fuckwit 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

No, I’m saying that despite the constant rises in positive cases being in the Weeg, South Lanarkshire and Lothian, she refuses to throw a blanket over those areas with no good reason not to.

She’s a Fuckwit 

The rationale has been explained. You can disagree with that but the "no good reason" char just makes you look dumb. 

Little surprise though given your bizarre obsession with Glasgow. 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It is OUTRAGEOUS to me that it is harder to buy a house than have a kid

We will get to (and you could argue that we should be there already) that you need to apply to be able to have a baby 

It might sound dystopian,  but I can see a point where everyone is sterilised at birth and when you want to have a child, you apply to be made sterile for a while until you conceive 

#Cans 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

She’s a Fuckwit 

She has majorly fucked up by not doing more in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Lothian.

Lost any chance of regaining control, by letting it spiral.

Nationwide “circuit break” is just pissing into the wind, but I expect it’s what we’ll get this week.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

After repeatedly claiming the virus works in 3 week cycles they’re proposing a 2 week lock down? Utterly clueless.  

Exactly min. They also opened up things to close together, schools and sports etc. Should have waited to see the effects first.

Not that any should of been closed to begin with.

Shield the vulnerable and get on with it.