Coronavirus

Henry

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

You repeating the moron chat that SNP have no votes in Aberdeen, despite having almost all MSP's and MP's? 

Agreed. We should solve the problem by shutting the borders. 

Would never hear the end of how people can't go to England but despite the huge political cost to the SNP, it's the right thing to do. 

I'd keep the fucking things closed as well. 

She's fucked this completely up, secretly her MSPs and MPs up this way must be shaking their heads.  They'll be done up this way. 

And Leitch, the most contradictory of statements again. Only the other day was casting doubt on whether a circuit breaker is worth it.  Similarly when he said tests were rubbish and back tracked and how local Lockdowns don't work "cos folk travel" despite locking aberdeen down for a fraction of the cases up here. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

The rise of the  facist governments is the most scary part of this and people’s acceptance. BJ and co have made a complete mess of this but they are now targeting people through the media in a blame game. Today’s news is all about 3 footballers meeting up and some publican in Brum who let a wedding party go on past 10.

you’ve got to ask yourself why.

If someone’s counter argument is telling someone they are dumb then you know who the dumb person is

Where are all the facist governments of which you speak? US&A, and then?

Is he the guy that said a couple of days ago that it's pointless when the R number is between 1.7 to 1.3 and that it's only effective under 1.0? 

I feel like I read that yesterday.

surely he hasn't spoken a complete opposite statement today? That would undermine the whole charade completely 

13 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Is he the guy that said a couple of days ago that it's pointless when the R number is between 1.7 to 1.3 and that it's only effective under 1.0? 

I feel like I read that yesterday.

surely he hasn't spoken a complete opposite statement today? That would undermine the whole charade completely 

Aye that's him

Slug

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

100% gearing up for a lockdown across the country. 

Thon Robot Gregor Smith pretty much confirming it won't be localised 

Shambles. 

Clear as day Sturgo fucked up by not shutting up shop in Glasgow like she did in Aberdeen. She was at pains to emphasise that the outbreak was different...yet now she's going to do it 6 weeks too late. The rest of the country will suffer as a result. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
20 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Shambles. 

Clear as day Sturgo fucked up by not shutting up shop in Glasgow like she did in Aberdeen. She was at pains to emphasise that the outbreak was different...yet now she's going to do it 6 weeks too late. The rest of the country will suffer as a result. 

Economy wrecked again because there's an increase in cases.  Not deaths just cases.  The test for which is "a bit rubbish"

Scandal

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/scotland/rubbish-covid-tests-give-unreliable-results-says-health-director-jason-leitch-lzqc2fnwm