Coronavirus

Henry

Guest milne_afc
32 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Is anyone really that surprised at this though?

Can just about understand an individual member of the public giving money to a political party to help the cause, however any business person giving a hefty wedge to a political party will have an agenda behind it and will usually be looking for something as a result.

Surprised* at the level of acceptance. 

*probably shouldn't be. 

That clown Jenrick on TV yesterday. Voted for by people. Lol

15 minutes ago, something_or_other said:

Typical tory behavious from you.

ME ME ME ME

Yeah that makes sense. I was trying to point out that the government aren't acting in our interests throughout this. The are using this, and the fear of covid which they have stoked, to suit their own ends. 

But yeah, that's tory behaviour. 

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah that makes sense. I was trying to point out that the government aren't acting in our interests throughout this. The are using this, and the fear of covid which they have stoked, to suit their own ends. 

But yeah, that's tory behaviour. 

Interested to know how anyone except the Tories have used this “to suit their own ends?”

4 minutes ago, Henry said:
5 minutes ago, Henry said:

Clearly votes Tory.

Don’t bother voting, Boris, Nicola and Jeremy put me off. Will never vote labour now after Barney Crocket fucked us over with UTG, will never vote SNP after they screwed us with the lock down and Boris doesn’t need mentioned.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Here's one

If masks are so important and we have been wearing them for months, why are cases going up?

Who said they're "so important"? I think they're just a small thing that will slightly reduce the spread of the virus in the air. They're also something that is a tiny, tiny amount of effort and shows a bit of caring for our fellow citizens.

It's fairly obvious cases are going up as more and more people are doing more and more things that are bringing them in to contact with others. I don't think anyone has claimed that masks will stop all transmission, have they? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Agreed but it is at least regulated in bars, restaurants and shops. All that is going to happen is young folk (and indeed older folk) are going to go to folks houses for their Sunday dinner,  student parties and not wear masks.

Not advocating it but that is exactly what is going to happen and back to square one.