Coronavirus

Henry

52 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Nope. Was always her position. All you're showing is that your either:

A) someone who continually wilfully misrepresents people (as you have done to me a number of times)

B) Completely making up what her previous position was 

C) Dumb as fuck and unable to read and understand what people have written and said. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

There's undoubtedly issues with the sensitivity of the PCR test. Not sure on the very latest research on it but my reading a month or so ago was that it'd even pick up traces of the dead virus. So someone who'd had the virus and overcome it a number of weeks ago, would likely still test positive. 

However, given the false positive rate is thought to be around 1% (likely higher when the general virus prevalence is at low levels), I don't think it's the biggest issue here. 

Id also argue, as I have done consistently on here, that it is not the restrictions that have decimated the economy but the virus. Doing nothing would've allowed the virus to grow exponentially, making huge swathes of the population ill and killing many more than the circa 60,000 it has in the UK. 

Restrictions done right, such as in many Far Eastern countries would've saved both thousands of lives and protected economic activity as well as possible. However, many western countries and their citizens have an exceptionalism where they are inherently superior to nations like Taiwan, thailand, Korea, Japan, etc. and so chose to ignore the warnings we had and take half arsed measures. The results are huge death tolls and huge economic decline. 

Where I have issues with your posts on this and why I said what I did last night is you come out with statements like "supposed virus". What does that mean? Do you think Covid-19 doesn't actually exist? 

Its all very well questioning the path our governments are taking, we all should do that and from doing that we may draw different conclusions. However, I don't see much point in engaging when someone's starting point is "supposed virus". 

As far as I’m aware COVID-19 hasn’t been isolated through the Koch postulates, I could be wrong but that’s why I say supposed virus. 

Its great that you realise the reliability of the tests are of questionable value  because that leads to my next point. You would therefore admit that aslong as this is our method of counting cases/diagnosing we will never have 0 cases - a pandemic forever more. 

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Genuine question - since the covids is, if the media is to be believed, ravaging the UK, eh take it you all have been or know someone who has been infected?

Me, Ebbe and one other "case" 

Two of which were walked off in 24 hours. 

One "Long Covid", apparently. Survival of the fittest, good/bad genetics. 

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Nope. Was always her position. All you're showing is that your either:

A) someone who continually wilfully misrepresents people (as you have done to me a number of times)

B) Completely making up what her previous position was 

C) Dumb as fuck and unable to read and understand what people have written and said. 

You defo want in her knickers

24 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Cunt was calling me out saying I “had drink issues” but when he starts again, he returns to his cat fetish 

sick pool playing cunt 

he only got off with it because Boof is a mason (his begging text was embarrassing) 

Very embarrassing. He did what he had to do but showed his true character.

Once he's allowed back online should BHH here to face the music.

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

He wouldn’t show his face on here again after smashing a cats back door in 

especially after saying I had a drink problem when he had one himself (And even worse beastiality  issues)

Boof should have told him to shove it, but is just too nice a boy 

I heard he beat Boof at pool and intimidated him, maybe that.