Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

You were advocating or agreeing that non vaccinated folk be barred from travel

I was being tongue in cheek, hence my clarification that I don't think it should be mandatory. 

Private companies will (I think) be free to make the decision to refuse travel to people who are not vaccinated though. Some nations may refuse entry to people who're not vaccinated too.

44 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Lost my job aswell because of it. Out of work 3.5 months. Family to support.

Shit happens. Goes without saying its fucking garbage. Whining about it relentlessly is not for me. Take it on the chin imo.

Just recently tho, i was looking for a job and then i found a job (thank fuck) 

Love heaven knows I'm miserable now.

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

You're as bad a manboobs.

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Hugely inconvenient. ?

The morning rush at mine. Genuine @Fridge chaos

Then you get half way to school and realise you've forgotten your mask and get sneered at for not wearing one. Probably getting called all sorts 

I'll be taking the vaccine for a bit of it gets a bit of normality back 

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The morning rush at mine. Genuine @Fridge chaos

Then you get half way to school and realise you've forgotten your mask and get sneered at for not wearing one. Probably getting called all sorts 

I'll be taking the vaccine for a bit of it gets a bit of normality back 

Just tell all the mums to go fuck themselves. After that they'll gather in a huddle, speak about you and then scurry back into their Range Rovers, Audi's and Quashqi's.

20 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Just tell all the mums to go fuck themselves. After that they'll gather in a huddle, speak about you and then scurry back into their Range Rovers, Audi's and Quashqi's.

Sounds like what happens to me at the school gates because I've ridden any of the decent looking single mums.

3 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Not had to wear a mask yet and hopefully never have to.

Eh have probably seen 5-6 people wear a mask here during the covids. Fuckin idiots as we’ve not had a case since April.

Genuinely feel bad for you lot and to be honest can’t understand the shite, job losses and the like you’ve gone through.

Brian why don't you fuck off.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

If we want to get back to late night boozing without masks and having to sign in to places we need enough people to get the vaccine that it's almost wiped out, it's a no brainer for me. I even put my name forward for the trials but never heard back.

Yip. Herd immunity if 60% or 70% take it up isn't it?

Take one for the team Dayts. 

28 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

For those saying it’s ‘been rushed’... the best analogy is if you knitted a mile long scarf on your own it would take years, even if you worked at it 24/7. If thousands of people everywhere worked it at the same time, it would take weeks. Many vaccines only have a certain amount of people dedicated to them and are often caught up in red tape and paper work for years and years because other people required are involved in other projects and so forth. Everyone across the world has dropped EVERYTHING to create this, which is why it’s happened so quickly. It’s been the number one priority for all involved

Aye like rather than waiting 9 months for one bird to push out a sprog, get yourself 9 and only wait a month.