Coronavirus

Henry

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Many things about Brewdog offends.

Firstly their products. All tastes of chemicals. Bought a £9.50 half pint bottle once just to see what the fuck it's all about, the gall to charge that much. It was shite, even worse than their staple shit.

Secondly their marketing. Deliberately designed to appeal to wankers without an original thought between them, the "rebel" stuff being cynically and cleverly calculated to give their market false pretences.

Thirdly the flat cap. Who the fuck do you think you are James Watt? You come fae the Broch! This is not tall poppy syndrome - which I despise - as I'm delighted to see local loons having such a spectacular global success but come on te fuck, he acts, spiks and dresses like a fucking whiter. 

I used to play football with him on a Monday night down at the Kessock all-weather park in Fraserburgh (never been a problem with this park being frozen, etc.?). 

He never contributed once to cover the cost of £60 towards the pitch fees for an hour. Nae wonder he's a very rich mind if that's his normal behaviour.