Coronavirus

Henry

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I wrote one. It was shit. The publishers told me it was shit but I took it personally, argued with them, swung and missed (unusually) at one of them in their boardroom and held another by the throat so they agreed to publish if I paid for it. I was skint at the time so we agreed a print run of 150. There's still 148 for sale somewhere. It was a fictional piece, a novel I guess you call it about a cat who turned into a superbeing, fucked Joanna Lumley, got drunk and then developed testicular cancer. In hindsight it was quite shit and it demotivated me from having another go. 

What an incredibly boring person you are. 

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Oh it does. The proof is rushing in.

On another matter, a weegie good mate of mine just sent me this;

GLASGOW STYLE! EXACTLY HOW I REMEMBER!❤️ OF A SCOTTISH NEW YEAR! ...... ??

Steak pie getting cooked, taxi's been booked, Mum getting praise for how good she looked.

House had a scrub, there's hunners of grub, your Da getting grief for going to the pub.

Mushy peas, pieces on tongue and on gammon, Tuc biscuits with cheese and John West salmon, a "Schemie feast" instead of a famine.

Buns of cherry, currants, and Madeira , we couldn't afford anything dearer, excitement is building the bells getting nearer.

Their’s Smirnoff, Babysham, Whyte and McKay, Bacardi, Gin, and Canada Dry, with mixers supplied by the Alpine Guy.

You're allowed a wee Advocatt, or a cheeky wee Shandy, a sly can of beer from Uncle Andy, kissed bang on the lips from all of your hairy lipped Aunties.

Stereogramme ready with musical gems, Abba, The Drifters, and Boney M, all getting blasted 33 RPM.

Now they're all minging, someone starts singing, hoose full of smoke, your eyes are all stinging, they all sing songs that make them greet, Nobody's Child a particular treat, an orphanage song makes all party's upbeat, Wild Side Of Life, Booby McGee, Little Old Wine Drinker Me, Tie A Yellow Ribbon To An Old Oak Tree.

Only 1 more New Year nights to go, to every Aunty and Uncle you know, brilliant to see all your cousins though, and although at times I make it seem tragic, what I would give for one night of magic, to see all our loved ones would make me ecstatic.?

Weegie pish 

821-CC08-A-AB50-4161-BD80-784-C506-A7796

• Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You could be 100% right. Or you could be 100% wrong. If we agree that it's subjective and it's only your opinion, then you're 100% right.

What might be more interesting (and definitely not boring) is trying to understand what drove you to need to post this?

Given that I personally don't give a fuck about anything a guy who's never posted anything worth reading thinks - who the fuck are you anyway? - that's not even a question worth considering.

Perhaps you could overindulge tonight and choke on your vomit? If that doesn't happen, just jump off a high bridge when you next "get depressed".

Do you just hit the middle button on your phone when replying? (Presuming you have an iPhone) 

I suggest you have a lie down old boy. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You could be 100% right. Or you could be 100% wrong. If we agree that it's subjective and it's only your opinion, then you're 100% right.

What might be more interesting (and definitely not boring) is trying to understand what drove you to need to post this?

Given that I personally don't give a fuck about anything a guy who's never posted anything worth reading thinks - who the fuck are you anyway? - that's not even a question worth considering.

Perhaps you could overindulge tonight and choke on your vomit? If that doesn't happen, just jump off a high bridge when you next "get depressed".

Whoa that’s a bit much

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Getting reported (again)

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Not yet. But you are very young and politically correct. Were you brought up by a single mother? I salute those people in particular. 

Ha ha I wish I was young and I’m a country mile from being PC ?

Brought up by a single mum who did a fine job ❤️ but seen my old man every weekend ??

Liam Gallagher was on the telly last night and admitted to himself that Brady eye is a crap name for a band. Sounds like japs eye, did none of his pals tell him that the name is pap. High flying birds is a bit shit as well.

Just reform oasis, tour, rake in the cash and call it a day. Even the rolling stones have their private rooms and doctors to keep them going.

38 minutes ago, tightbreeks said:

Liam Gallagher was on the telly last night and admitted to himself that Brady eye is a crap name for a band. Sounds like japs eye, did none of his pals tell him that the name is pap. High flying birds is a bit shit as well.

Just reform oasis, tour, rake in the cash and call it a day. Even the rolling stones have their private rooms and doctors to keep them going.

If yir comparing the merits of their band names id say oasis was easily the worst out of a really bad three. 

Reform oasis? They were bad enough back in the day surely? What a fucking bore fest that would be.  

11 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

If yir comparing the merits of their band names id say oasis was easily the worst out of a really bad three. 

Reform oasis? They were bad enough back in the day surely? What a fucking bore fest that would be.  

Nobodies forcing you to go 

On 12/31/2020 at 1:41 PM, rocket_scientist said:

I am now married to a vaccinated person. Haven't seen her since she got it done this morning, don't know if I'll recognise her and not sure I'll want to fuck her any more, the danger of catching something being present and real. Sickeningly, her daughters were giving it well done and good for you and shit like that on the family chat. My son and I have failed to comment. I'm so appalled at this development, forced upon our family by the government that I'm sharing my concerns with you, random strangers on the internet rather than just going straight for divorce. Don't even want to batter her in case I break her skin and the vaccine touches mine. Will be sleeping in the spare bed tonight and keeping a large social distance from her at all times. 

Any pics?

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Australia exercising good old fashioned common sense;

Many hopes are pinned on the rollout of vaccines, which are already being used in the United States and Britain. The government has deals with AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Novavax but is sticking to its timetable of making the shots available to Australians from March with an aim of nationwide coverage by October.

The Prime Minister and Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly said the situation in Australia was different from overseas because there were far fewer cases of coronavirus here, giving the Therapeutic Goods Administration time to assess each vaccine thoroughly for safety and effectiveness.

Mr Morrison said there would be no short cuts.

"On the vaccine, you don't rush to failure. That's very dangerous for Australians," he said. "For the vaccine to be successful, Australians have to have confidence in it."

Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly cautioned the vaccines would have an effect on restrictions easing but people had to realise "it's not a magic bullet immediately".

Unlike the Brits diving into an unknown vaccine and supporting a Brexit deal that most of them haven't even read, supporting the establishment without questioning them is the surest fire way towards totalitarian tyranny.

"But that would never happen here".

Aye right.