Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

It's a fucking joke whats going on just now. If the police suspect you've murdered someone they've got to go to a judge and show some kind of cause to be able to enter your home and search it but now we've given them the power to enter people's homes if they suspect someone is having a cup of tea. 

World is fucked, The Police commissioner is actually lobbying for powers to enter peoples homes without question......i mean what the fuck?

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That's been the case with pretty much every medicine that has ever existed, hasn't it? 

Until millions and millions of people have it and time passes, they don't know every single way it'll effect every person. 

Nahhh bro & the point is freedoms haven’t been taken away only to be given back after taking medicine.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's a fucking joke whats going on just now. If the police suspect you've murdered someone they've got to go to a judge and show some kind of cause to be able to enter your home and search it but now we've given them the power to enter people's homes if they suspect someone is having a cup of tea. 

If they think a crime is currently being committed, they can enter your property. 

Everyone in that clip needs a lesson in defusing a situation, rather than making it worse. Police need to be a lot calmer and politer & the woman needs to learn that pointing and swearing in a polis' face is never going to help your cause. As for the husband... what did he think was going to happen when he did that? 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

If they think a crime is currently being committed, they can enter your property. 

Everyone in that clip needs a lesson in defusing a situation, rather than making it worse. Police need to be a lot calmer and politer & the woman needs to learn that pointing and swearing in a polis' face is never going to help your cause. As for the husband... what did he think was going to happen when he did that? 

Seious crime I think you'll find Parky.

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

^ This.

Sure most of us have worked out that shouting and swearing in a policeman's face never ends the way you want it to.

5 minutes ago, daytripping said:

No way a policeman is barging into my house if I've done nothing wrong, that isn't their job and it shouldn't be allowed. 

Correct. No fucking plod is entering my house without good cause or reason.

The local plod in our area are an embarrassment and only drag themselves from playing cards at the local nick when they feel like it. No wonder criminals rule our streets. 

It seems the days of proper police officers have gone and has been replaced by overzealous and megalomaniac cunts, not fit to wear the police uniform.

56 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Surely it's the police who were charged, that video footage is fucking shocking, barging into their home life storm troopers. It was all over social media last night, think a lot of complaints over the police will go in. If that's now normal policing the Country is fucked.

The neighbour needs shot as well.

Whens the last time you were nicked ?

it's been a police state here for the past ten years ??

Just now, Misers Hill said:

Whens the last time you were nicked ?

it's been a police state here for the past ten years ??

Think about 4 years now, they were actually alright, gave me a lift home in the morning. Had shorts on and no money, was winter. :) 

Can't see me ever being lifted again, good boy now.

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Surely it's the police who were charged, that video footage is fucking shocking, barging into their home life storm troopers. It was all over social media last night, think a lot of complaints over the police will go in. If that's now normal policing the Country is fucked.

The neighbour needs shot as well.

I was with you until I saw online the woman say she was a "Lady of the land"

In other words one of those bell ends that go about saying they don't need driving licence, can free roam anywhere and not abide to any laws.

Commonly known as Freemen of the Land (Or complete arseholes)

Zero sympathy. 

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Just goes to show what a load of nonsense this online form is and the type of cretin that will use it. 

Could be visiting someone that is struggling or not very well ffs and get reported for it 

See post above.

The family are Freemen of the Land. Think the laws don't apply to them. No wonder the dibble panned them in.

3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

I was with you until I saw online the woman say she was a "Lady of the land"

In other words one of those bell ends that go about saying they don't need driving licence, can free roam anywhere and not abide to any laws.

Commonly known as Freemen of the Land (Or complete arseholes)

Zero sympathy. 

Same as free masons then?

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've been in someone's company when they've tried that fucking melted. It didn't go well. 

Yeah as I said I completely understand why the dibble have reacted the way they did.

The family are obviously well known for this type of pish. Good on the filth in this case IMO (Not fishing)

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Yeah as I said I completely understand why the dibble have reacted the way they did.

The family are obviously well known for this type of pish. Good on the filth in this case IMO (Not fishing)

The pigs have been using this to settle scores. 100%. May well be arseholes they are doing it too but they'll use any new powers to noise up cunts they don't like.