Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

"

Police officers are legally allowed to enter Britons' homes if 'that person reasonably suspects that an offence under regulation 5(1) is taking place on the premises,' according to legislation. 

Leaving the house in Scotland is now illegal after the country was thrown back into lockdown. 

The hardline crackdown, announced by Nicola Sturgeon, includes the legally enforceable stay-at-home rule.  "

Wild

30 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

What do you think would happen? 

Exemptions are still open to questioning and, if they feel the need, rough, out-of-order policing (as the video of the Aberdeen householders from Wednesday night shows). 

In an ideal world, exemptions would and should be enough to explain a certain situation but most coppers make up the rules (and lies) as they go along. 

Going by personal and empirical experience min.

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

?. That's Coolio territory, I wouldn't fit in. Perhaps, with your love of MOBO music, it may be a destination for you to move to and to enjoy your retirement in  when the time comes  

San Diego more my vibe tbh. Planning on moving there within the next decade. 

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Think about 4 years now, they were actually alright, gave me a lift home in the morning. Had shorts on and no money, was winter. :) 

Can't see me ever being lifted again, good boy now.

Polar opposite for me 18 months ago?

Highlight after 83 hours was the halal tea and poundland cheese sandwich in the holding cells in court?

I'm not going back to that ?

23 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

My sister visited there back in 2003 as part of her tour of the US. Little Mexico she described it as, El Bandito territory. She fair enjoyed it there and I'm sure you will too.

Good luck min?

Beautiful city. Either your sister has a (predictably) inaccurate view of it, or it changed a hell of a lot in 16 years. 

28 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Polar opposite for me 18 months ago?

Highlight after 83 hours was the halal tea and poundland cheese sandwich in the holding cells in court?

I'm not going back to that ?

Old days were great, sugary tea, sponge with custard, the skin was fine!! 

Get a Davys chipper if you're lifted in Bucksburn of a weekend but preferred the Queen street canteen stuff. 

Cells are a state of mind, keep quiet, be polite and happy when in contact, they soon let you out. 

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Beautiful city. Either your sister has a (predictably) inaccurate view of it, or it changed a hell of a lot in 16 years. 

Predictably? I don't quite follow your comment. 

She stayed there for a couple of days, before going over the border to Mexico, then on to Phoenix. 

Perhaps, it has changed over the past 17 or so years, who knows? However, my sister is an impartial, fair, and honest individual, so I am more than happy to take her judgement of San Diego on board. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Did she like Phoenix? I did. To visit. Fuck living there. Too many Americans. A week was three days too many. 

Too many Americans?.

She did like Phoenix, RS, and she probably would go back there if the opportunity arose again. 

Her friend stays there so it was always going to be good. In respect of what Phoenix as a city has to offer, she never mentioned much about it to be honest. The sole point of being there was to meet up with her pal who she hadn't seen since the end of the 1990s. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Being in the desert, there's a chilled vibe to it. Like Southern Europe, nobody is rushing about and manjana is the prevailing culture. You can taste the genocide in the air more than the cities and it's too remote from the rest of the world to learn anything in but unlike much of the US, there is some semblance of calm. 

Sounds my kind of city: chilled out and calm, resembling a large Sunny Beach. 

The Bulgarians are so relaxed and laid back, they're almost horizontal. However, any country or religious sect that tries to mess with them, they won't get out alive. Hence why you don't hear of anyone messing with them or invading their country. Found that out from a very knowledgeable local and it is very true. 

24 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Old days were great, sugary tea, sponge with custard, the skin was fine!! 

Get a Davys chipper if you're lifted in Bucksburn of a weekend but preferred the Queen street canteen stuff. 

Cells are a state of mind, keep quiet, be polite and happy when in contact, they soon let you out. 

ive hid a good few friday fish?

a good few on here ,would totally crumble 

after an hour?