Coronavirus

Henry

13 minutes ago, Poodler said:

He said it was ok for Boris to cycle 7 miles away from his hoose so it should be ok to host small gatherings of like minded close allies 

Yet another example of discretionary tweaking and application of the rules for the elitists and Tory shaggers, whilst common people like the quines I alluded to earlier, as well as the Aberdeen householders subjected to heavy-handed police grief last Wednesday, get fucked over for adhering rigidly to the rules and laws set down by our respective governments.

I fucking despise that cunt Hancock and I am generally quite a placid lad?.

7 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Reports of people being done for organising a picnic when meeting up for a walk with another person whilst drinking a coffee haha. Divide and conquer. 

The old wifie getting lifted the other day at the sea front now proven to be stage managed by anti maskers. 

Loads of them all at it and refusing to give details so they get arrested.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's amazing how easy it's been for them to get everyone blaming each other. 

Put a series of ever changing, uncertain, counter intuitive, impossible to follow, rules in place then blame people for not following to the letter, all the while not following them yourself. Simple as that. 

Not only that, encourage vigilance against perpetrators and report them if you think they’re not complying. The gestapo encouraged the same thing. 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Shouldn't be getting questioned for sitting on a bench. 

Get what you are saying though, fault on both sides. 

Not alone no. Sitting with others they're well within their rights to ask what you're up to given you're only supposed to be outside for shopping or exercise.

Sitting on a bench at the seaside isn't exercise. 

What you up to?

Just taking a rest officer.

Ok thanks. On your way now.

That would have been the end of it.

Instead it's:

What you up to?

None of your business.

Oh is that right? What's your name etc.

4 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Not alone no. Sitting with others they're well within their rights to ask what you're up to given you're only supposed to be outside for shopping or exercise.

Sitting on a bench at the seaside isn't exercise. 

What you up to?

Just taking a rest officer.

Ok thanks. On your way now.

That would have been the end of it.

Instead it's:

What you up to?

None of your business.

Oh is that right? What's your name etc.

You've changed

Professor Leitch was also asked to clarify the efficacy of face masks when combating the spread of the virus.

He responded: “Masks are useful if you have the disease and useful for health care workers who are working with people who have the disease but global evidence shows that masks in the general population don't work.

What if old Leitchy was right the first time? 

3 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Dear Jim,

Can you please fix it for me to meet one of your ladyboy friends. I love the thought of a sexy “lady” with a cock. I don’t find them attractive, just confusing. 

Yours,

The Boof,

Age 45 1/2

Jim didn't have any lady boy friends.

Come ashore Brian you're better than that.

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They should bring back ‘Jim’s fix it ‘but with a different Jimmy. The actuall context of the show was brilliant and would still be relevant and appealing today . 
I’d go for Jimmy Carr or if he’s busy , Calderwood. 

The King would be fixing stuff for the wrong folk.  Could be a decent watch