Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Aberdeen is wild with it. Wife saw a woman today (district nursing) who will be dead by Monday. Hospital don't want to know.

London is fucked. Daughter and fiance extended their holiday by a week to avoid going back there (which they can cos they work from "home"). It's REALLY serious now. It's absolutely horrifying watching them trying to breathe apparently.

You reckon it will effect house prices?

12 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Fuck aye, once dumped a white lab pup at the carnies with my mate, owner was going to drown them to get rid of them. He saved it. Was no demand for dogs in the 80's like now. Hope someone found it, poor wee thing. Might have been a mongrel looking back but we saved it, just couldn't give it a home. One of my life's regrets.

Would go for big money these days!!

Organised dog theiving is a growth industry I read. Now, I would hunt them cunts down with a hammer and pliers if they took my dog.

Maximum sentencing including proceeds of crime actions on puppy farms inna. On a par with people trafficking IMO

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Aberdeen is wild with it. Wife saw a woman today (district nursing) who will be dead by Monday. Hospital don't want to know.

London is fucked. Daughter and fiance extended their holiday by a week to avoid going back there (which they can cos they work from "home"). It's REALLY serious now. It's absolutely horrifying watching them trying to breathe apparently.

Looks like it's going to stay bad for at least a few weeks.Xmas dinner catching up.

192 in Grampian today and 93 deaths in Scotland(highest ever daily figure)

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

That’s horrific 

I massacred about 200 frogs one day 

can’t believe I did that looking back, disgusted with myself 

making it up nowadays - bloody love animals (I should have been in borstal - my mum even says it) 

Somehow I turned the corner (E’s probably) 

There used to be a Borstal in Midstocket.Oakbank I think it was called.

Used to play them at football.Some rough bastards there.

On the subject of frogs...used to get the night bus from Bucksburn to Culter, number 17, me and some mates would get off and go looking for mischief. Found loads of baby frogs one night, tipped them into the chemist letterbox, could see the little blighters jumping everywhere through the window, big lol's.

Battered some locals then bus home, perfect summer night. Good old days.

Would have loved to be a fly on the wall the next day in the chemist.

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Simpler days 

mind my mate put a dead cat and then did a shite on my mates work vans windshield 

halcyon days - wiped out by covid (and kids growing up as woofters with no sense of humour)

The kids would be on playStation these days, talking to mates through headphones playing fifa, the fun and fresh air days are over. We'd even organise World cup football events between rival estates that would run right through the summer months, was taken very seriously. Between that, fishing, egg collecting, paper round etc etc I'd never have found time to play a computer machine.

Bloody kids.

6 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Do they still do champion street? Stupid question, maybe

I played with Hopetoun Harriers 3 years, pretty unheard of in those days, quarter final twice, semi once. Knocked out the favourites Langsdykes colts in the quarters in the latter, got too cocky in the semi, thought we just needed to turn up to win. Norwich city colours, great days.