Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

I played with Hopetoun Harriers 3 years, pretty unheard of in those days, quarter final twice, semi once. Knocked out the favourites Langsdykes colts in the quarters in the latter, got too cocky in the semi, thought we just needed to turn up to win. Norwich city colours, great days.

Played one year with Victoria something and the other with netherview Spurs. Won one and beaten finalists in other. Great way to spend summer evenings. Happy days!

9 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

They’re not going to pubs anymore

They would turn their nose up at a middle aged man using his faeces for comedy purposes

thank fuck I’m out 

what has the world come to? 

Aye it's fucked. Hardly ever get any fires now either. I used to just wander about with lighter fluid and matches I nicked out the shop i did my paper round setting shit ablaze. I was a right fucking firebug. 

Edit for clarity never houses or people, just wee fires we'd make or I'd spray it on street furniture and light it. Used to set the stuff in bins up a lot, the old steel ones, the cunts just melt nowadays.

41 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye it's fucked. Hardly ever get any fires now either. I used to just wander about with lighter fluid and matches I nicked out the shop i did my paper round setting shit ablaze. I was a right fucking firebug. 

Edit for clarity never houses or people, just wee fires we'd make or I'd spray it on street furniture and light it. Used to set the stuff in bins up a lot, the old steel ones, the cunts just melt nowadays.

We used to make “bombs” aged about 9. Using a “chemistry” set I got given and anything with flammable on the tin found in sheds and garages.

Highlights/Lowlights being setting an older kids base on fire in woods in the summer which required to fire engines. Exploding a full can of lynx inside a Nescafé jar. Got a few cunts out their houses wondering what was gaan on.  

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

The prickly green bushes with yellow flowers would go up in a woooosh, spent many a happy day with a box of bluebells in my youth.

In the boozer one night someone produced a double page spread of the hun team, full colour from the sun. Mate put a lighter to it, no one expected the reaction, never seen anything burn so quickly, was like a camera flash. Much hilarity. 

I've lived all over in Aberdeen, from mink to the "best bits". Best days ever and nicest people ever were in the so called less off areas, life really is a sham, people want more and to do better. I've been so guilty of it.

I've chased big houses and nice areas, no more for me. Doesn't bring happiness.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Teuchters are always a bit funny wi animals, think it's coz they see them going off to slaughter or something. Always either fucking them or killing them.

Always reminds me of the boy Kevin Menzies from Cruden Bay who stuck his cock through a garden fence in order for a dog to give him a blow job. 

https://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2008/08/07/fast-food-worker-sacked-over-sick-dog-sex-act/ 

8 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Played one year with Victoria something and the other with netherview Spurs. Won one and beaten finalists in other. Great way to spend summer evenings. Happy days!

Played for the famous Newburgh United two years. Beaten finalists the second year by Big Ebbe's Provost Rust Pumas. Battered them too. Then Ebbe's little brother sclaffed an injury time winner. Scumbags. 

10 hours ago, daytripping said:

I played with Hopetoun Harriers 3 years, pretty unheard of in those days, quarter final twice, semi once. Knocked out the favourites Langsdykes colts in the quarters in the latter, got too cocky in the semi, thought we just needed to turn up to win. Norwich city colours, great days.

Summerhill Sparta , reached the final at Pittodrie , Harpers testimonial 1980 , lost to Abbotswell Astecs , cunts

1 minute ago, redstrummer said:

Summerhill Sparta , reached the final at Pittodrie , Harpers testimonial 1980 , lost to Abbotswell Astecs , cunts

Was Summerhill who beat us in the semi, we'd beat them in the league no bother, thought we just had to turn up, was down 3 in the first 15 minutes.

Might have been the same year. Langsdykes were beating everyone by 20 odd goals, had a nutter playing for them when we knocked them out, paul munro? he punched my old man at the end of the game. lol

20 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I've lived all over in Aberdeen, from mink to the "best bits". Best days ever and nicest people ever were in the so called less off areas, life really is a sham, people want more and to do better. I've been so guilty of it.

I've chased big houses and nice areas, no more for me. Doesn't bring happiness.

I love where I stay, wee town with a mix of huge old victorian houses and council schemes. My local has proper rich cunts and complete alky gadgies drinking in it and everybody jogs on and has a laugh. I'll never move. 

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

Was Summerhill who beat us in the semi, we'd beat them in the league no bother, thought we just had to turn up, was down 3 in the first 15 minutes.

Might have been the same year. Langsdykes were beating everyone by 20 odd goals, had a nutter playing for them when we knocked them out, paul munro? he punched my old man at the end of the game. lol

It was Fernilea in the league 79/80 . Nearly won the league , canna mind who pipped us . Top scorer with 44 goals moi . We wore the Argentina kit which was smart as fuck 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

I love where I stay, wee town with a mix of huge old victorian houses and council schemes. My local has proper rich cunts and complete alky gadgies drinking in it and everybody jogs on and has a laugh. I'll never move. 

I move into my forever home next Month, touch wood it all goes through ok. Not a fancy area but not bad. Will miss having a garage and drive but on my own with my daughter, that's most important for me. Pissing away money on rent these last couple years hasn't been the best, good to have my own place again.

2 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

It was Fernilea in the league 79/80 . Nearly won the league , canna mind who pipped us . Top scorer with 44 goals moi . We wore the Argentina kit which was smart as fuck 

Bankhead under 14's had the Argentina strip as well, was smart as fuck. Must have been a stock choice for kid team suppliers.

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I move into my forever home next Month, touch wood it all goes through ok. Not a fancy area but not bad. Will miss having a garage and drive but on my own with my daughter, that's most important for me. Pissing away money on rent these last couple years hasn't been the best, good to have my own place again.

Nice one man. I'm lucky I bought my first flat years ago otherwise we'd be fucked. It was only because my brother burst my head to do it that I did. 

I'll make sure my boy inherits our place. Fuck losing it all on going in a home. It'll be a nightmare for normal cunts to own a place when he's grown up so he'll get ours. 

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Nice one man. I'm lucky I bought my first flat years ago otherwise we'd be fucked. It was only because my brother burst my head to do it that I did. 

I'll make sure my boy inherits our place. Fuck losing it all on going in a home. It'll be a nightmare for normal cunts to own a place when he's grown up so he'll get ours. 

I'm worth fuck all but dead a lot of money, lol

Death in service is 3 and a half times salary and works pension is near a 100k, pension on that pays about 3 grand a year, hardly worth it. My daughter will do well. I've had a good life, not fussed.

House I'm buying needs so much work, cosmetic stuff but swore years ago I'd never do another project, looking forward to the house, not the work.