Coronavirus

Henry

26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Creepy wee cunt. Wish him nothing but misfortune for the rest of his life. 

Outstanding statement from him. Basically I shouldn’t have been flouting the rules when I was telling everyone else to do completely the opposite so he humbly apologises.

Like he fucking would have come clean had he not got caught! He can go and fuck himself.

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Has Consi had the longest ever wait for Covid test results?

Fuckin have. 

Still no text.

They've been losing peoples tests etc, so maybe mines is gone.

21 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Outstanding statement from him. Basically I shouldn’t have been flouting the rules when I was telling everyone else to do completely the opposite so he humbly apologises.

Like he fucking would have come clean had he not got caught! He can go and fuck himself.

They’ll all be at it. Let’s not pretend otherwise. He’s just been unfortunate enough to get caught. 

13 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

See the eagles game closed off to supporters, Bri.  One case?

Yep. Some woman a suburb over from us has a deadly infection, so deadly she went shopping every day, went to work, even went for a white wine up at the Indian Ocean Brewery. Good location btw

Lockdown lite with a view to full lockdown imminently.

Still, we are so lucky in WA to have the dear leader guiding us.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

If I can survive it a young, fit, healthy man like you can. Get yer mum making the hot toddies.

I feel generally ok. Only when I wake up first thing do I feel shite, a quick lemsip sorts me out. 

10 days isolated in my room, not bloody great. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/27/sports-fans-warned-you-will-be-guinea-pigs-at-summer-events

“We have to do this if we want to fully open up sporting and cultural events. I accept that, but I’m not sure people buying tickets are fully aware that there is a risk involved, and that the purpose of the event is to measure what dangers are posed.”

These cunts are fucking barking mad. The "purpose" of Wimbledon isn't to measure risks of covid, it's for cunts to play tennis and cunts to watch them. They need fucking telt to get back to their labs or wherever and shut their fucking mouths and quit the fear mongering.

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I feel generally ok. Only when I wake up first thing do I feel shite, a quick lemsip sorts me out. 

10 days isolated in my room, not bloody great. 

Fuck this lemsip pish. Lemon juice, ginger, wee bit cinnamon, generous splash of whisky, hot water.

Edit you don't have to stay in your room man, you just have to stay in the house/garden.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Fuck this lemsip pish. Lemon juice, ginger, wee bit cinnamon, generous splash of whisky, hot water.

Edit you don't have to stay in your room man, you just have to stay in the house/garden.

Rest of my family tho, don't want to give them it. 

Will definitely be going in the garden when the weather is nicer ? 

6 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Making a lot of assumptions about gender there  moobz. It’s bad enough consi has the covids but not asking his pronouns first is going too far 

Dire

An absolutely brutal poster, never enjoy a thing you say

11 hours ago, Fridge said:

The scenes from the G7 summit should have signalled the end to anyone paying any attention to the rules

• Upvote 1