Coronavirus

Henry

17 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Bit tetchy I'll admit. Neighbour difficulties again.

I would give you advice min but the perpetrators of my neighbourly disputes always win.

Three weeks ago while I was having a shite morning trying to sort things out with my bank and DWP, my neighbours dogs were barking incessantly out in their backie during my calls and afterwards. After I had finished on the phone, I shouted at one of the dogs to shut the fuck up and it duly obliged.

Within an hour, my neighbour's stepfather knocked on my front door and told me to stop harassing her stepdaughter or else. What about the grief we get? That's irrelevant of course. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I would give you advice min but the perpetrators of my neighbourly disputes always win.

Three weeks ago while I was having a shite morning trying to sort things out with my bank and DWP, my neighbours dogs were barking incessantly out in their backie during my calls and afterwards. After I had finished on the phone, I shouted at one of the dogs to shut the fuck up and it duly obliged.

Within an hour, my neighbour's stepfather knocked on my front door and told me to stop harassing her stepdaughter or else. What about the grief we get? That's irrelevant of course. 

What I don't get is why they don't find it stressful. Some people enjoy the drama I suppose.

27 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I hope you gave him the V sign when he wasn’t looking. 

Never gave him the middle finger or told him to fuck off but I filled in the gaps that his stepdaughter unsurprisingly forgot to tell him, so he was fully informed in what has actually been going on over the years. 

A few years ago, I got a letter from my neighbour stating that she could not grieve properly in respect of her stepfather contracting throat cancer because I had the audacity to tell her to sort out her dogs' incessant barking whilst trying to look for and apply for potential jobs. She threatened me with getting the local plod if I said anymore. What the fuck?! 

Amazing how some people turn the tables when they instigate a problem but then cry wolf. 

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, they put on a facade they are stressed but truly, deep down, they are revelling in the joy at the grief they are giving you and the perceived power and control they are enjoying over you.

Aye but the bit in bold is the key part for me. Sad people leading sad lives getting enjoyment from trying to ruin others lives to match their own sad existence.

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Never gave him the middle finger or told him to fuck off but I filled in the gaps that his stepdaughter unsurprisingly forgot to tell him, so he was fully informed in what has been going on over the years. 

A few years ago, I got a letter from my neighbour stating that she could not grieve properly in respect of her stepfather contracting throat cancer because I had the audacity to tell her to sort out her dogs' incessant barking whilst trying to look for and apply for potential jobs. She threatened me with getting the local plod if I said anymore. What the fuck?! 

Amazing how some people turn the tables when they instigate a problem but then cry wolf. 

You have had some life MAD, you are either one unlucky cunt or just a pain in the arse!

Hope you called her out on her threat?

7 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

You have had some life MAD, you are either one unlucky cunt or just a pain in the arse!

Hope you called her out on her threat?

Let's just say we had a frank discussion about it. I quite like the lassie but this issue with her dogs has been worse than toothache. 

I have tried a number of things to remedy the situation at my in expense (sonic repellers, and use of chemicals (on our side of the fence, of course) but nothing works.

A move to another area is the only option open but quite frankly my home town is a complete shitehole nowadays and a mortgage is not an option, so a move elsewhere is the best bet (Poland is definitely top of the list.)

21 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Let's just say we had a frank discussion about it. I quite like the lassie but this issue with her dogs has been worse than toothache. 

I have tried a number of things to remedy the situation at my in expense (sonic repellers, and use of chemicals (on our side of the fence, of course) but nothing works.

A move to another area is the only option open but quite frankly my home town is a complete shitehole nowadays and a mortgage is not an option, so a move elsewhere is the best bet (Poland is definitely top of the list.)

Rape her.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Btw MAD, your life sounds terrible 

Life's pretty shite inoo but I always live in hope that it'll get better. I am a fairly positive character and there are plenty of folk worse off than me, whether it be involuntarily or a life choice. That's why I get up in the morning.

Having hope, or a dream, that Aberdeen will win the league again one day and I will meet a lovely curvaceous woman in the future keeps me going??.