Coronavirus

Henry

16 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Just death at the moment. (Not really long term once you’re dead right enough) Agree about the long Covid being made up nonsense. 

No more deaths though than what there is with normal seasonal flu. Who knows what long term impact there is with vaccines, or covid. Should still be left up to the individual what they want to do. 

You have to wonder if these health passports are the start of a slippery slope, what's to say in the future you won't need to produce a passport that gets scanned when you buy booze or cigs, would only let you buy up to the government recommended levels. Same for sugary snacks etc. I've been double jagged but I'm not for this at all, we know it won't be a free vote in government and they'll tow the party line. Who speaks for those opposed to it? It's a certainty it won't stop at nightclubs and large events, it will be needed for any gathering of people.

Could lead to civil disobedience if the public still have the stomach for that these days, it would have happened in the past. 

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That would be a ration book like in the war 

Yeah but a digital version of it these days.

David Icke predicted these type of passports years ago. Weirdly if you try and you tube or do a search on google on him its been so heavily censored hardly anything is left of what he's said. Why would someone have felt the need to do that?  Who would be scared of the"crackpot"?

My daughter is ill in bed just now with a temp of 104, feels like shit, had her first jab yesterday. She's already had covid, mild cold symptoms for a couple days. Was me going on at her that finally made her get it. I'm really questioning the logic now, why should a healthy young person who already has some immunity have to put themselves through an illness that is worse than the virus was, seems like madness.

11 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Anybody getting jabbed in the next week or so would need to wait until Nov before they are allowed into a nightclub or football.

I just got both mines done at once, one left arm, one right. Told them I wasn't fucking about and was tough as nails, give me a double dunter now. Couple sexy nurses did them in tandem, save me the hassle of a return trip. Shagged one of them in the bog and was home in time for dinner.

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I just got both mines done at once, one left arm, one right. Told them I wasn't fucking about and was tough as nails, give me a double dunter now. Couple sexy nurses did them in tandem, save me the hassle of a return trip. Shagged one of them in the bog and was home in time for dinner.

True North East man.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

The minute we let them make it illegal to visit your mum the gig was up.

I've just written to my MP Kirsty Blackman, conveyed my fears and told her it should be a free vote for anything encroaching on civil liberties, mentioned it's things like these that need proper debate, not whipped through with the greens help. Civil liberties etc etc, probably be read by a lacky but I've asked for a reply or an appointment to see her. Took me half an hour, she better get back!! :)

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I've just written to my MP Kirsty Blackman, conveyed my fears and told her it should be a free vote for anything encroaching on civil liberties, mentioned it's things like these that need proper debate, not whipped through with the greens help. Civil liberties etc etc, probably be read by a lacky but I've asked for a reply or an appointment to see her. Took me half an hour, she better get back!! :)

She won't .

Some lackie will give you a standard reply.

Blackman has never been seen or heard of for about 2 yrs.

Don't think she exists.

24 minutes ago, daytripping said:

She'll say it's a devolved matter, so write to your msp.

She'll also say something about being at a critical point... needing to protect the most vulnerable... all pull together... we'll be through it soon...

2 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

She'll say it's a devolved matter, so write to your msp.

She'll also say something about being at a critical point... needing to protect the most vulnerable... all pull together... we'll be through it soon...

I only talk to folk in government, I don't acknowledge the assembly. She'll put my fears to Boris hopefully, no point speaking to the monkey, always go to the organ grinder. Has served me well in life.