Coronavirus

Henry

4 hours ago, Ke1t said:

ICUs here filling up again, and in some places beyond capacity. 

Almost exclusively these are people who refused to get the vaccine. Figures between 90% and 97% are being cited. 

There may be a correlation. 

But sure... chow down on your horse meds, you fucking clowns. 

spacer.png

Loved horse meds back in day, Ket was amazing if you got the amount right. Once took too much out at Spangles in Inverurie, floor turned to jelly, drive home was weird, couldn't see a fucking thing. Couldn't do it now but fun at the time. It would probably help Covid, least take your mind off it.

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

Loved horse meds back in day, Ket was amazing if you got the amount right. Once took too much out at Spangles in Inverurie, floor turned to jelly, drive home was weird, couldn't see a fucking thing. Couldn't do it now but fun at the time. It would probably help Covid, least take your mind off it.

It’s still gorgeous. Had a lovely trip a few weeks ago until it was ruined by that awful Echo and the Bunnymen song about a moon. Spooked me. I’ll send some over to you min. 

hospital admissions in Aberdeen remain low anyway. What wave is this next one gonna be? 

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

Everyone seems to think ketamine is purely a horse tranquilliser. 

It's an absolutely standard drug in  (human) general anaesthesia and critical care

Guest milne_afc
14 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Anyone know anybody who has died from Covid?

I know some who ‘died with’ Covid rather than how you phrased it. I know another who died because the NHS cancelled his cancer treatment. Neither point is up for debate.

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

It’s still gorgeous. Had a lovely trip a few weeks ago until it was ruined by that awful Echo and the Bunnymen song about a moon. Spooked me. I’ll send some over to you min. 

hospital admissions in Aberdeen remain low anyway. What wave is this next one gonna be? 

Mexican

22 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Exclusively? No. Though it’s rarely written exclusively on a death certificate 

i knew someone who died from a vaccine clot though. 

had it been my mother I think I would become a very bitter person 

On 8/25/2021 at 8:28 PM, rocket_scientist said:

A friend and his son caught Covid at a stagger down south at the weekend, for a wedding supposed to happen at the weekend. Symptoms a plenty despite double jabbed.

The only other guy I know personally who definitely had it - daughter thinks she had it in December 2019 when it wasn't widely known in Europe - was hospitalised and almost died of it in January this year.

I no longer know what the rules are for isolating etc. and won't care about them until  or if it affects me. The figures they report on the news don't interest me either, suffering from Covid-fatigue as I am, tired of the panic, the fear-inducing and the illogicality of the whole pandemic management rather than the virus itself.

What is of great concern is that there has been no MSM reporting of the anti-vaxxers demos this last week, including them getting into the offices of a TV station (ITV, I think). I have no idea what the anti-vaccine position actually is and I'm not interested enough to look into it any more but it appears to me that nae cunt knows what's going on, including those who are running the show, those reporting on it and those protesting about it. Selective reporting though, that will never do. It's like the same old, same old, marginalising voices that don't fit a murky narrative and doesn't fit an agenda that we've not been told about.

Knowing only 2 (or 3) people who have had it doesn't appear to be a killer virus to me, especially when the death figures clearly included old people who were dying anyway, including of other viruses e.g. flu as they do every year. If any of you have any certainty that I don't, I'm wondering where you get it from? Some of the "studies" have been agenda-driven and can't be taken as gospel, given how much dissent and argument is going on in the scientific community. It would therefore be unlikely that posters on the hat would have all the answers.

You better be wrong there, fella. It's been my go to source throughout this whole shitstorm.

1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

My mates Auntie, she was in her 60s, diabetic, morbidly obese and had those uncomfortable looking bruised legs that resemble a fresh joint of doner meat. 

Covid just seemed to be a convenient/rock n roll out. 

She waddled her last waddle to the dilapidated sofa in the sky. 

Some sneering on here about the effectiveness of Ivermectin re Covid,but we're not hearing the argument for it,to be able to know.There seems to be evidence for its effectiveness as a prophyllactic(prevention) and early Covid treatment,esp in non Western countries

Joe Rogan Brett Weinstein Pierre Kory Ivermectin Podcast mashup of highlights - PART 1 (rumble.com)

4 parts to the above podcast on Rumble(not available on Youtube) 

ICU Nurse has her say

ICU NURSE: "You're being lied to about COVID." (rumble.com)

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Laichomoray said:

Some sneering on here about the effectiveness of Ivermectin re Covid,but we're not hearing the argument for it,to be able to know.There seems to be evidence for its effectiveness as a prophyllactic(prevention) and early Covid treatment,esp in non Western countries

Joe Rogan Brett Weinstein Pierre Kory Ivermectin Podcast mashup of highlights - PART 1 (rumble.com)

4 parts to the above podcast on Rumble(not available on Youtube) 

ICU Nurse has her say

ICU NURSE: "You're being lied to about COVID." (rumble.com)

I am sorry are you actively getting paid to spread disinformation now?.you site one nurse to back up your rhetoric (1 nurse) must be true eh?, just because your pro trump, you peddle anything that they support as correct or from the other side suspicious?, so your choosing to not believe oxford scientists, the who, the CDC but choosing to site one nurse and a former comedian, wrestler as IMPORTANT to listen to regarding a virus?, would it not be more likely that these people are trump supporters?, right wing, Fox News repeating shite to the gullible. Thought trump was supposed to be back in power by now (twice)?. Their support has stated such, wrong again!.ahhh no!.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2021/jul/16/huge-study-supporting-ivermectin-as-covid-treatment-withdrawn-over-ethical-concerns

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02081-w

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34318930/

It’s routinely stated a good use for non western countries as South America for example don’t have the money,labs,political will to vaccinate properly with approved medicine that westerners do for example the fact bolsinaro in Brazil didn’t believe in the virus in the first place and ordered his high military commanders to be in charge of the Covid response ( the general put in charge said he doesn’t have a clue about medicine,disease etc, he’s a general in the army not the countries medical expert that he was forced to take up?, 

regarding a virus or anything medical it’s probably best reading swathes of research from accredited medical science eg the lancet, the who, NHS, many virologists, many doctors, many scientists as opposed to hannity or Carlson or a former wrestler, regardless how salient there points appear to be. They get paid to say these things making specious sweeping generalisations, omitting facts.

your not hearing the argument because you choose not to hear the argument.plenty of resource out there if you can be fucked checking instead of pandering to your chosen radio show or news commentator.
Why especially in non western countries is it termed to be more effective?,because the population hasn’t been vaccinated yet?something to do with that perhaps?,are humans different in these regions where the drug has a better effect than in vaccinated western societies?.do me a ? 

• Upvote 2