Coronavirus

Henry

11 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

I am sorry are you actively getting paid to spread disinformation now?.you site one nurse to back up your rhetoric (1 nurse) must be true eh?, just because your pro trump, you peddle anything that they support as correct or from the other side suspicious?, so your choosing to not believe oxford scientists, the who, the CDC but choosing to site one nurse and a former comedian, wrestler as IMPORTANT to listen to regarding a virus?, would it not be more likely that these people are trump supporters?, right wing, Fox News repeating shite to the gullible. Thought trump was supposed to be back in power by now (twice)?. Their support has stated such, wrong again!.ahhh no!.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2021/jul/16/huge-study-supporting-ivermectin-as-covid-treatment-withdrawn-over-ethical-concerns

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02081-w

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34318930/

It’s routinely stated a good use for non western countries as South America for example don’t have the money,labs,political will to vaccinate properly with approved medicine that westerners do for example the fact bolsinaro in Brazil didn’t believe in the virus in the first place and ordered his high military commanders to be in charge of the Covid response ( the general put in charge said he doesn’t have a clue about medicine,disease etc, he’s a general in the army not the countries medical expert that he was forced to take up?, 

regarding a virus or anything medical it’s probably best reading swathes of research from accredited medical science eg the lancet, the who, NHS, many virologists, many doctors, many scientists as opposed to hannity or Carlson or a former wrestler, regardless how salient there points appear to be. They get paid to say these things making specious sweeping generalisations, omitting facts.

your not hearing the argument because you choose not to hear the argument.plenty of resource out there if you can be fucked checking instead of pandering to your chosen radio show or news commentator.
Why especially in non western countries is it termed to be more effective?,because the population hasn’t been vaccinated yet?something to do with that perhaps?,are humans different in these regions where the drug has a better effect than in vaccinated western societies?.do me a ? 

I’ve no idea if Invermectin is effective against Covid or not but surely can’t be written off because of one discredited study which had nothing to do with the effectiveness of the drug? Did India not have some success in reducing their Covid numbers using it?

As for “disinformation” - like governments have been peddling from the start of the “pandemic” you mean? 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

I’ve no idea if Invermectin is effective against Covid or not but surely can’t be written off because of one discredited study which had nothing to do with the effectiveness of the drug? Did India not have some success in reducing their Covid numbers using it?

As for “disinformation” - like governments have been peddling from the start of the “pandemic” you mean? 

That’s why you want to read on science as they are unbiased politically, generally doctors,virologists are not politically motivated and never have been seen as there day, there job deals with a just facts!,

as I said there are many medical journals written not just one ?, you just have to find them and read them. It has been studied and written off by our esteemed Oxford scientists?, why choose not to believe them now?also the CDC the WHO and most other trials that have been undertaken.folk need to separate their political bias regarding medicines as many trials have been complete and have stated that their are no known benefits to this particular drug against Covid 19.

the drug was used as a political tool for countries either struggling getting approved vaccines or governments that failed there citizens, see India as an example who were always going to struggle getting vaccinations due to their population size and the lack of money India has to pay for 1.4 billion x2 vaccinations, America shown to be the leader of the free world but has over 700,000 dead and the virus going rife, etc, not heard of successfully vaccinated countries talking about its use?, Israel,Britain, Germany etc.I wonder why

Your right about one thing @NEM 

governments are liars in this day and age only out to line their pockets.well 90% of them are, Iceland are an example of how good governance and helping their citizens out rather than benefit themselves 

case in point being the banking collapse around the world, we all paid our bankers and went into a 10 year recession were Iceland jailed there bankers and didn’t put there citizens in a recession losing them ten years of growth making them a stronger economy after the banking crisis while the rest of the west are still struggling. Governments suck

8 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

That’s why you want to read on science as they are unbiased politically, generally doctors,virologists are not politically motivated and never have been seen as there day, there job deals with a just facts!,

as I said there are many medical journals written not just one ?, you just have to find them and read them. It has been studied and written off by our esteemed Oxford scientists?, why choose not to believe them now?also the CDC the WHO and most other trials that have been undertaken.folk need to separate their political bias regarding medicines as many trials have been complete and have stated that their are no known benefits to this particular drug against Covid 19.

the drug was used as a political tool for countries either struggling getting approved vaccines or governments that failed there citizens, see India as an example who were always going to struggle getting vaccinations due to their population size and the lack of money India has to pay for 1.4 billion x2 vaccinations, America shown to be the leader of the free world but has over 700,000 dead and the virus going rife, etc, not heard of successfully vaccinated countries talking about its use?, Israel,Britain, Germany etc.I wonder why

Not all scientists agree though with those going against the official narrative sidelined.

Because it’s cheap maybe? 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Stop talking. Stop trying to be something you're not, on this particular occasion, pretending to yourself that you're informed.

When you know you're shit, shut the fuck up. This forum isn't where you will get off with delusions. 

Who the fuck do you think your talking to you English pakora flinging beaut!,you just stick to being particularly ugly inside and out, mind and take your meds today, don’t want another meltdown this weekend AGAIN. Il post what the fuck I want to post.come and stop me you English scum fuck, il be waiting 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, NEM said:

Not all scientists agree though with those going against the official narrative sidelined.

Because it’s cheap maybe? 

Timing being the issue as most studies are time constraint, normally trials take years,years is what we didn’t have, good, proof that science is fluid and ever changing. When the facts change, so does there mind,as it needs to be.funny though that nobody in good vaccination countries are even talking about this drug,Why if it has supposed healing properties?.so your right it’s used as it’s cheap stating it works to help but only in countries government have been slow in the vaccination front.buying them time to get proper medicine

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I don't think, I know who I'm talking to. A midget pastry chef with a massive property portfolio who drinks cans of Coke and who's posts are excruciatingly moronic.

You needed fired up. You've gone quiet the last wee while and your strings needed pulling. This will guarantee some more hate, spite and bile from you. There's plenty of it within. It's more honest to turn out the truth and show true character.

And please, use spellchecker. Lazy cunt. 

No thank you on the spellchecker front, don’t read my posts if they are excruciating repulsive to you?,try that, try to not converse with me either as I see you as a laughing stock! Your only here to point out other posters inconsistencies and faults to make your shitty, what’s left of your life, seem more important or worth while, what seems to be the real problem with me?. Is it jealousy?

the fact I made a success of my self regardless of immediate education, I think this is where your going wrong, some folk educate after their teens! Or is it the fact that the sandman is coming?,mortality is a cunt when your nearing the end, it takes a braver man just to accept these things without projecting your own fears outwardly by belittling people all the time. Just accept life’s glaring fact and you might end up happy!

I refuse today to be drawn in your negativity my friend, I will hold my mirth and bid you a fantastic day instead. Go get them tiger!. 

love dons 79?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Timing being the issue as most studies are time constraint, normally trials take years,years is what we didn’t have, good, proof that science is fluid and ever changing. When the facts change, so does there mind,as it needs to be.funny though that nobody in good vaccination countries are even talking about this drug,Why if it has supposed healing properties?.so your right it’s used as it’s cheap stating it works to help but only in countries government have been slow in the vaccination front.buying them time to get proper medicine

No they’re talking about booster shots instead, further lining the pockets of the pharmaceutical companies 

2 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

It is not really an outlier it is becoming more common here. I don't care let the bugger die. Trouble is here they are filling all the ER beds. People who have a stroke etc die because of these cunts

Aye, thats correct, probably Strokes after having the jab

13 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

It is not really an outlier it is becoming more common here. I don't care let the bugger die. Trouble is here they are filling all the ER beds. People who have a stroke etc die because of these cunts

You get your jab, second jab, booster jabs every 5 months for ever more if you like.  None of my business.

I'm happy trusting my immune system to do the job.  I've just as much chance of dying from the vaccine as I have from Covid and as I said happy to take my chances. None of yours

PS: The bit in bold - that is fucking ironic.  How many have died due to the massive over reaction to a bad flu?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NEM said:

You get your jab, second jab, booster jabs every 5 months for ever more if you like.  None of my business.

I'm happy trusting my immune system to do the job.  I've just as much chance of dying from the vaccine as I have from Covid and as I said happy to take my chances. None of yours

PS: The bit in bold - that is fucking ironic.  How many have died due to the massive over reaction to a bad flu?

Here in the US? None. So you would agree that anti science bastards who get severe covid symptoms should be dumped out the back to die ? I think this is reasonable, why are they coming to hospital anyway ..its not serious. 

Let them die  they have weak immune systems? 

Fucking daft Trumpers

1 minute ago, Oregon Red said:

Here in the US? None. So you would agree that anti science bastards who get severe covid symptoms should be dumped out the back to die ? I think this is reasonable, why are they coming to hospital anyway ..its not serious. 

Let them die  they have weak immune systems? 

Fucking daft Trumpers

You're nae the full shilling are you?

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

You're nae the full shilling are you?

Quite the full shilling..you cant reasonably argue back. You a Trumper?

Its not bad so what is wrong about dumping the anti vaxxers out back.?   They themselves say its not important?'

I like your football comments you are a good guy but in this you are a typical Trumpanzee

Its not bad so what is wrong about dumping the anti vaxxers out back.?   They themselves say its not important?'

I like your football comments you are a good guy but in this you are a typical Trumpanzee

You're on an Aberdeen FC fans forum and in every second post you mention Trump ?

You dumping smokers, folk that drink alcohol,  eat processed food or who don't exercise out the back as well?

12 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Stop referencing Trump. We arent in America - so we dont give a flying fuck. 

13 minutes ago, NEM said:

You're on an Aberdeen FC fans forum and in every second post you mention Trump ?

You dumping smokers, folk that drink alcohol,  eat processed food or who don't exercise out the back as well?

yet you follow stupid Conservative American conspiracy theories made up by high school drop outs and Trump

yet you follow stupid Conservative American conspiracy theories made up by high school drop outs and Trump

Aye? Which stupid conservative American conspiracy theories made up by high school drop outs and Trump are these?