Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Circuit breaker lockdown under consideration according to reports.

PANT PISHING!!

Prepare for even worse.

Patrick Harvie and his Green sidekick Lorna Slater  confirmed as Ministers in the Scottish Govt.

Watch out for more weirdo policies which Sturgeon will no doubt have pre approved.

Also Harvie and Slater will earn an additional 30k each on top of their MSP salaries.

Totally corrupt.

29 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You're a proper oddball. It's little wonder you keep getting sacked. 

You have said you work in the construction industry and have worked all the way through the pandemic, which has to be commended, considering your other commitments in your hectic life (having a girlfriend, caring for grandparents, posting on AFC Chat, etc.) I am surprised you have time to fit in sleep min. 

Working a cement mixer as a bricklayer's labourer or working in procurement in the preparation of contractual tenders are roles within your industry I am led to believe or maybe I'm mistaken? 

Nothing to do with being a "proper oddball" and reasons for me getting sacked. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Don't worry about it MAD. It was obviously "bantz" (hate that word) but some people can't take a joke, others are paranoid ("sly wee digs"), some are insecure and others are just nasty and cruel. It's not altogether rare to find all these qualities in the same person of course. If so, I doubt he or she would be very popular. 

Thanks Rocket min?. You're a gentleman.

I hate that Bantz word as well as well as abbreviations such as LOL and LMAO?. We managed to survive without these expressions before so why the requirement for them now?

I am pretty thick-skinned nowadays compared to before but nae quite like a tachyderm though. I wish I was mind.

There are plenty of cruel and nasty self-obsessed cunts out there (Parky dizna quite fall into this category) of whom can give out plenty of grief and ridicule, usually in front of an audience,  but can't take it when you answer them back and stand up for yourself. 

I've experienced several incidents over the past few years with folk taking the piss because of me losing part of my sight and being out of work. They are purely cowards who would've deservedly received a slap or headbutt but I'm a lover not a fighter?.

48 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Prepare for even worse.

Patrick Harvie and his Green sidekick Lorna Slater  confirmed as Ministers in the Scottish Govt.

Watch out for more weirdo policies which Sturgeon will no doubt have pre approved.

Also Harvie and Slater will earn an additional 30k each on top of their MSP salaries.

Totally corrupt.

Aye it stinks. An extra 2 ministers magicked out of nothing on an extra 30k just to suit the Chief Mammy.

It's exactly the kind of jobs for the boys guff the 'Evil Tories' get up to.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

One out of four isn't very accurate, especially that the three aren't remotely possible.

It is good to know our strengths and weaknesses and two of my worst traits would be very obvious on here to any keen observer of the human condition.

What are your strengths Mad Bobby? I hope you don't consider putting the Big Jobby in this basket just as I wouldn't consider your Bad Knobby heading towards non-consenting teenagers as a "weakness". It's just who you are. 

1. You're a cunt. 

2. You don't realise you're a cunt. 

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Excuse me! It was I who taught them all the values of integrity and honesty. Not directly of course but indirectly by never compromising my own language.

Those kids of arsehole parents who were told there is such a thing as "bad language" are conditioned for compliance and grow up to trust the established order of things. They take pride in wearing masks, they believe the MSM, they think there's such a thing as left and right politics and worst, they can't imagine that they lied about the moon landings.

Many of them grow up to show enthusiasm for craft wankery. Paying WAY over the odds for a lemongrass and apricot pilsner or an eclair-flavoured oakwood stout with hints of cranberries and broccoli makes them feel that they're part of an exclusive club, just like the arran-jumper wearing bespectacled bearded weirdo virgins did when they promoted their CAMRA shit. Some end up working in construction and others choose to buy electric cars. 

Lighten up FFS it was an open goal and someone had to score it.

I knew you weren’t with the “Excuse me!” start, just yanking your chain or whatever phrase you care to use.

As it happens I actually agreed with the bit about bad language.

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Christ you thought I was being serious in the last paragraph?

Yours was a good post and it gave me a great opportunity. You lighten up. Jeez

ICUs here filling up again, and in some places beyond capacity. 

Almost exclusively these are people who refused to get the vaccine. Figures between 90% and 97% are being cited. 

There may be a correlation. 

But sure... chow down on your horse meds, you fucking clowns. 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Almost exclusively these are people who refused to get the vaccine. Figures between 90% and 97% are being cited. 

spacer.png

Neighhhhh believing this.

29 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

spacer.png

I wonder how many of the cunts are also highly religious. Northern Ireland has the lowest uptake in the U.K. Its not a coincidence 

7 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Circuit breaker lockdown under consideration according to reports.

PANT PISHING!!

7 hours ago, Zeus said:

I was going to quote the article earlier but was feart of being cyber bullied by Parky 

6 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Enjoy your indoor pints this weekend.

6 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I'd try and squeeze in a game as well, if so inclined.

6 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Out of quarantine a week today. Potentially straight into a circuit breaker. What a girl wee Nicola is. 

6 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Vaccines are the way out though 

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

LOL.

Mind the last circuit breaker we had?

'The vaccine is our only way out of this'.

Full of utter shite.

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

The route they will take is everyone vaccinated will have to carry a bit of paper with them showing that they've been double jabbed.

Segregation. Nazi Scotland.

However, how many of those rising cases are those who have been double jabbed? It's a farce but further shows the wee beaut up.

They don't really have a clue.

Can only laugh now.

Pant pishing bedwetters of the Hat unite.

"We're not considering a circuit breaker at all. I've no idea where that report came from" 

You boys never learn. Pish your punts after an announcement, not after some nonsense daily mail (or whatever it was) story. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

"We're not considering a circuit breaker at all. I've no idea where that report came from" 

You boys never learn. Pish your punts after an announcement, not after some nonsense daily mail (or whatever it was) story. 

So you defo sure there won't be restrictions put on hospitality or large events? Contradicts Chief Mammy's own statements.

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Need to learn when you're being teen the piss out of lad. 

58 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

So you defo sure there won't be restrictions put on hospitality or large events? Contradicts Chief Mammy's own statements.

I never said that. I was laughing at you all going daft about a bullshit story. Go daft about shit that actually happens, not made up stuff in papers. 

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

"I dinna understand sarcasm at all"