January 2021

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

McGinn spends all his day messaging one of my mates to come over to his house.

I don't normally message girls like this 

lol

complete beaut. His IRA sympathies are his only redeeming quality 

A mate was telling me that he was sniffing around a few of his daughters mates the last time he was here.

They were young.

I just don't understand sevco's urgent need for him. They've got Aribo, Hagi, Kent, Arfield and Barker all covering the positions Wright would be expected to play in.

The only explanation I can come up with is that they know the league is won and they're about to start back playing in Europe in just over a fortnight. Perhaps looking to give Europe a real go and sticking out a team comprising of the likes of Patterson, Helander, Barker, Stewart etc who haven't been getting much game time up to now on league matches immediately following European ties? Wright would be ok for that sort of role.

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I just don't understand sevco's urgent need for him. They've got Aribo, Hagi, Kent, Arfield and Barker all covering the positions Wright would be expected to play in.

The only explanation I can come up with is that they know the league is won and they're about to start back playing in Europe in just over a fortnight. Perhaps looking to give Europe a real go and sticking out a team comprising of the likes of Patterson, Helander, Barker, Stewart etc who haven't been getting much game time up to now on league matches immediately following European ties? Wright would be ok for that sort of role.

Wright would be cup tied as he gas already played for Aberdeen this season?

1 minute ago, super_al said:

Wright would be cup tied as he gas already played for Aberdeen this season?

I'm not meaning he will play in Euro matches...i meant he would be fine playing in league matches in a team made up of their second and third choice players in league matches on the Sundays following Euro ties