Livingston V Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The guy who averages a goal every 2 games? Aye, that's obviously who I'm talking about. 

The guy who clearly didnt want to be here and wasnt trying worth a fuck. You mean.

Last season's stats are meaningless when the player stops playing.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Like the header considine missed from 4 yards against st Johnstone aye?

I'm relieved actually, because this proves you're nothing more than an albeit brilliant, troll

Knew there couldn't possibly be a real person with your pathetic views 

Haha off to bed, weakling. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

The guy who clearly didnt want to be here and wasnt trying worth a fuck. You mean.

Last season's stats are meaningless when the player stops playing.

Yeah. He was in shocking form, no doubt. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Haha off to bed, weakling. 

Yeah. He was in shocking form, no doubt. 

Na Parkie, I think his head was gone. It is definitely for the best he's away now. With how he was playing he wouldn't have made a difference to todays result. 

It is shocking how little goal threat we pose to even crap like Livi. And they are crap. Strong, hard working crap, but still crap. 

If we don't bring in an actual striker very soon then we're going to struggle for the rest of the sesaon. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Na Parkie, I think his head was gone. It is definitely for the best he's away now. With how he was playing he wouldn't have made a difference to todays result. 

I agree it's for the best he's gone, given his recent performances and his lack of effort and form. 

He was still the only single player we have that's a competent finisher though. Our best striker by an absolute mile. 

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

It is shocking how little goal threat we pose to even crap like Livi. And they are crap. Strong, hard working crap, but still crap. 

If we don't bring in an actual striker very soon then we're going to struggle for the rest of the sesaon. 

We missed 4 sitters? 

I understand off the back of another 0-0 it is shite but we should have won that.