Livingston V Aberdeen

31 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I don’t need & shouldn’t have to defend a player for missing a sitter having gotten 5 mins on the pitch when no cunt could do any better for the first 85 mins.

Feel free to continue to write off players with no fair judgment though

he missed a header whoop de doo.

Mcinnes cost us yet another 3 points with another pathetic fearful 90 mins

Lucky to get a point.

Guess Ash Taylor gets MOTM by default again

What school did you go to? They need some new maths teachers. 

• Dildo 1

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Joking aside £50 charity bet we finish above Hibs. Deal?

? deal and by the way I hope I lose, nothing more a love than the dons and am married??,but we have lost too many forward players of quality recently and the bad luck we always get in injuries coupled with the spineless McInnes knowing his time is up here, am dreading the run in

good luck sir ?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Dons79 said:

? deal and by the way I hope I lose, nothing more a love than the dons and am married??,but we have lost to many forward players of quality recently and the bad luck we always get in injuries coupled with the spineless McInnes knowing his time is up here, am dreading the run in

good luck sir ?

???

4 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

What school did you go to? They need some new maths teachers. 

How so? The 3 points bit (which was only meant as in the win in general & the 3 points that come with a win) 

or are you nitpicking as I just checked & Anderson came on in the  84th min & not the 86th min.

either way, why bother comment

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Shite bud 

although if they can fend off Birmingham and keep nesbitt coupled with the signings of Irvine and cadden in comparison to our new signings (none)and looking at our fixture list it’s not looking good is it?

Their finances are a different matter. But if we get a striker in I’d say we still have a team more than capable of beating them.

My main worry would be that before we get a chance to play a free falling Celtic they will have a new manager who has them playing better. But the fixtures we have coming up doesn’t mean much as we all have to play the same teams 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You could probably write it yourself 

"We've come to a difficult venue to get a result, against a team that's in form, and for us to get a draw without Cosgrove or Main is, I think, a great result. Thought we were unlucky, ball off the bar, could have taken chances.... blether blether gobshite."

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, thurso said:

Their finances are a different matter. But if we get a striker in I’d say we still have a team more than capable of beating them.

My main worry would be that before we get a chance to play a free falling Celtic they will have a new manager who has them playing better. But the fixtures we have coming up doesn’t mean much as we all have to play the same teams 

To be Honest I couldn't give a shit about Hibs, the quality of our football is my main concern we are very poor and you cannot see where the next goal will come from never mind the next win. Celtic have had a horrific season by there standards and we will finish nowhere near them.McCrorie and Anderson both should have scored Today but at the end of the day they didn't, unless we sign a goalscorer in the next 2 Days it is going to be a long end to the season

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

"We've come to a difficult venue to get a result, against a team that's in form, and for us to get a draw without Cosgrove or Main is, I think, a great result. Thought we were unlucky, ball off the bar, could have taken chances.... blether blether gobshite."

Aye right enough Derek, Curtis fucking Main would have made all the difference. 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I don’t need & shouldn’t have to defend a player for missing a sitter having gotten 5 mins on the pitch when no cunt could do any better for the first 85 mins.

Feel free to continue to write off players with no fair judgment though

he missed a header whoop de doo.

Mcinnes cost us yet another 3 points with another pathetic fearful 90 mins

Lucky to get a point.

Guess Ash Taylor gets MOTM by default again

2 points. 

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, RUL said:

Thought hoban was MOTM today. I get complaints about other games but we played decent today and should have won. You cannot legislate for chances missed. 

Hoban was very good today more he plays the more I unfortunately can’t see him staying Altho I’d love to see him sign a longer contract. hopefully other teams are put off by his past injuries 

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye he'll be chuffed with that point. 

But he's now only on track to achieve 66 points. Which is below his targeted 70.

And we've got a tough run in

In the last 13 games we've got Celtic 3 times, Livingston twice, Hibs twice and Huns once. 8 out of 13 against top 5 opposition. 

It's going to be grim stuff 

Agreed difficult schedule ahead.. but only rangers among them have beaten us in league play thus far...  trying to keep it positive after 3 consecutive clean sheets but only 1 win against a 10 man motherwell squad

3 minutes ago, Donscanada said:

Agreed difficult schedule ahead.. but only rangers among them have beaten us in league play thus far...  trying to keep it positive after 3 consecutive clean sheets but only 1 win against a 10 man motherwell squad

Yeah that is a positive way to look at it. There's a huge opportunity still there in our own hands. 

Hope you're right. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

We are making very heavy weather of getting third.

We are missing out on a huge opportunity to challenge Celtic.

Thats the thing that most annoys me - we have had 2 golden opportunities to really press them (this season, and while Deila was in charge) and we have wimped out.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

I think you should just have a straight bet and spend it on bevvy and on harbour-based quines.

Most charities are shite. They prey on gluepots and gullible wanks and they pay their chiefs too much. The Oxfam crew got paid for licking Haitian 13 year old girls' bottoms. They should have been the ones forking out, not getting paid for it. 

That’s why if I win itl be going to the Scottish SPCA for animals, Fuck Humans unless NEM wins and he has a charity which benefits humans.which is of course his right