Livingston V Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Why mccrorie went for the near post and not far post is anyones guess. Bizarre decision making 

I couldn't quite see the angle, must have missed the behind the goal replay.
Have an excuse for that, as slightly unwell, so getting blootered with red wine, white wine and now gin to eradicate said unwellness.

Starting to work real good. ?

37 minutes ago, winchester83 said:

The only thing coming out of this season is Mc Innes won't be able to sucker any other chairman...he's finished!

Cormack seems to like him if you listened to the comments at the AGM.

Besides it’s almost irrelevant.

We’re clearly struggling financially so there’s not a hope in hell we’re forking out £750k to get rid of McInnes. 

20 minutes ago, RUL said:

I don't think we were to bad overall, although a brutal 25 minute spell at start of second half, but we were better side and created 4 great chances. Another day your winning 2 0 and its job done 

What other day.  Just wait until Tuesday for a bottle bottle bottle evening. Mcinnes and his dream team have no idea where the opponents net is.  Waken up Cormack are you taking note.    St Mirren put 5 past a team midweek, that Aberdeen can’t even score against.   Hibs beat the same team.  St Mirren do what Mcinnes and his numpties can’t do beat Celtic at park head.   What is Mchunise’s plans (to sign a fourth choice striker from St Johnston, and a guy from a french club who can’t get a game. ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh and throw in St Johnston down 2-0 and win 3-2. Another Day, bullshit the way things are going it will be another year before these clowns score any goal.    

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I look forward to fine n dandy defending that useless cunt Bruce Anderson for that sitter.

I don’t need & shouldn’t have to defend a player for missing a sitter having gotten 5 mins on the pitch when no cunt could do any better for the first 85 mins.

Feel free to continue to write off players with no fair judgment though

he missed a header whoop de doo.

Mcinnes cost us yet another 3 points with another pathetic fearful 90 mins

Lucky to get a point.

Guess Ash Taylor gets MOTM by default again

10 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I don’t need & shouldn’t have to defend a player for missing a sitter having gotten 5 mins on the pitch when no cunt could do any better for the first 85 mins.

Feel free to continue to write off players with no fair judgment though

he missed a header whoop de doo.

Mcinnes cost us yet another 3 points with another pathetic fearful 90 mins

Lucky to get a point.

Guess Ash Taylor gets MOTM by default again

Anderson is pish & nowhere near good enough.

Get over yourself FFS 

As for McInnes, is he to blame for Anderson missing a sitter that a decent striker would’ve finished.

I look forward to you banging on about Anderson still in 18 months when he’s scoring for Cove Rangers.

We should’ve won today. I’m not sure you can pin too much blame on McInnes? We missed 4 great chances, 2 of them easy. 

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Get over yourself FFS 

As for McInnes, is he to blame for Anderson missing a sitter that a decent striker would’ve finished.

I look forward to you banging on about Anderson still in 18 months when he’s scoring for Cove Rangers.

We should’ve won today. I’m not sure you can pin too much blame on McInnes? We missed 4 great chances, 2 of them easy. 

I'm not trying to be funny but I don't think he'd get in the Cove team ahead of McAllister and Megginson. 

19 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Cormack seems to like him if you listened to the comments at the AGM.

Besides it’s almost irrelevant.

We’re clearly struggling financially so there’s not a hope in hell we’re forking out £750k to get rid of McInnes. 

It’s either get rid of McInnes and pay £750k or watch the income from season tickets reduce by at least £750k

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Fucking disgraceful refereeing.

Then even worse when Ferguson was bearing down on penalty area with options left and right, real chance to score, then pulled back for an imaginary foul.

Absolutely. The Hun couldn’t wait to get everything to them and allow them to foul repeatedly. I’ve never seen so many blatant two handed pushes that were ignored in a game. I’m sure you saw their right back complain saying that McLean told them it was allowed before the game  the one time he gave a foul for it.

Total Hun twat and he keeps similar company with the quality of refs were succumbed to.

[edit]Haha, I see there is a stench in here of that Uber Hun Cunt Troll. So funny to see him get upset when we refer to Huns being twats.[/edit]

21 minutes ago, thurso said:

If Celtic are so atrocious and we’re shite behind them what does that make Hibs who are behind us even though we have played a game less !!!!

So your arguing that Celtic has had a good campaign?there 2 strikers 1 of which was a fat junkie mess and the other downed tools to force a move, Duffy don’t need to say no more on that signing!,forrest injured the majority of season, brown was past it 2 years ago!, they got rid of there best keeper and have three shite keepers!, Lennons utterly Melted and lawell has just resigned after 20 years ?Aye cause there not atrocious 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Get over yourself FFS 

He hasn’t  had the time/chance to show either way.

Hence why I do not judge him unfairly.

simple as that.

I never judge young players too early & certainly not on minimal appearance time.

I will judge ‘supposed’ experienced players but not young inexperienced ones.

Some players need time & consistent game time. Throw in any player amongst that cluster fk side & id expect similar end products 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Get over yourself FFS 

McInnes signs shit houses like Kennedy and Main, so yes he is to blame for our lack of scoring prowess. (yes I know main didn't play today, but this is a problem that extends beyond today.) 

36 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Really?, cause last week when a said that we would finish behind hibs a got absolutely slaughtered by about ten posters on here!, put up a bet that i would bet my mortgage against anyone on here, got told I was to poor to have a mortgage, wonder if the same chumps still think HIBS will HIBS it?,We are fucking shite, Celtic are absolutely atrocious but yet we are still behind them?, I don’t think we would go to park head and get a result but the proof will be in the pudding soon!, we will get 0 points out of 6 against them as McInnes hasn’t got a belief to beat the 2 scum teams.Kudos on Jim Goodwin, McInnes get to fuck, Anderson and main as our strikers ??, really!

I’ll take the bet. How much is your mortgage? ? 

Scape goated out of sheer frustration at a shite form team & manager.

Anderson is good enough to score one in three chances.

give him time & these ‘chances’ & I would expect him to be there abouts. If he had this time & chances & failed. Only then would I be prepared to write him off but until such time I reserve judgment but give benefit of doubt 

• Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

So your arguing that Celtic has had a good campaign?there 2 strikers 1 of which was a fat junkie mess and the other downed tools to force a move, Duffy don’t need to say no more on that signing!,forrest injured the majority of season, brown was past it 2 years ago!, they got rid of there best keeper and have three shite keepers!, Lennons utterly Melted and lawell has just resigned after 20 years ?Aye cause there not atrocious 

No sorry my point was trying to be if were so bad what does that make Hibs who are still behind us even though they have played a game more. 

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

Wow, bit of interest for you two in the last 15 games.

1 point ahead, with 1 game in hand (against Celtic).

Too close for me

Folk are basing it on the fact we beat Hibs in the two games earlier this season.  Which, in both games, we played well. 

I just don't have the confidence that the current team can do the same again. 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Folk are basing it on the fact we beat Hibs in the two games earlier this season.  Which, in both games, we played well. 

I just don't have the confidence that the current team can do the same again. 

I’m basing it on the fact that despite us being shite Hibs are utter, utter shite 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, thurso said:

No sorry my point was trying to be if were so bad what does that make Hibs who are still behind us even though they have played a game more. 

Shite bud 

although if they can fend off Birmingham and keep nesbitt coupled with the signings of Irvine and cadden in comparison to our new signings (none)and looking at our fixture list it’s not looking good is it?