Livingston V Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Big chance missed to gain ground on the tims. Shite again 

We have said that for the past 2 months.

Hamilton

St Mirren

Motherwell

Dundee Utd

Ross County

St Johnstone

5 points from the above 6 matches is unacceptable and the reason why we have not gained any ground on Celtic. 

We should be sat 2nd just now no questions asked - but as per the media we should be “careful what we wish for”.

2 minutes ago, Liam said:

We have said that for the past 2 months.

Hamilton

St Mirren

Motherwell

Dundee Utd

Ross County

St Johnstone

5 points from the above 6 matches is unacceptable and the reason why we have not gained any ground on Celtic. 

We should be sat 2nd just now no questions asked - but as per the media we should be “careful what we wish for”.

Celtic could say same thing with their draws. If we won them we would be challenging top never mind second ?

In the last two games we have played teams who hardly came out and attacked. We are a better counter attacking team than one who has to do the probing and trying to break down stuffy well drilled defensive teams. 
Hayes should of let it come onto his right foot and Anderson should of done better with the header at the end. Really need to get a decent striker in tho

52 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Holt goes through Hedges, nowhere near the ball and the Hun McLean ignores and lets Livi get a chance

Fucking disgraceful refereeing.

Then even worse when Ferguson was bearing down on penalty area with options left and right, real chance to score, then pulled back for an imaginary foul.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Sad thing is, McInnes will say “it’s a decent point at a really difficult place to come” instead of complaining about not taking 3 points to close the gap on the Tims. 
“There was a lot to like about us” etc etc 

Aye he'll be chuffed with that point. 

But he's now only on track to achieve 66 points. Which is below his targeted 70.

And we've got a tough run in

In the last 13 games we've got Celtic 3 times, Livingston twice, Hibs twice and Huns once. 8 out of 13 against top 5 opposition. 

It's going to be grim stuff 

Just now, Ten Caat said:

I stopped watching after 80 minutes and went away to order a pizza

Didn't see Anderson's miss, presume it was horrific?

Another chance missed to put some real pressure on the dhims, And Hibs now right up our arses

Free header from 6 yards, open goal and he puts it a yard wide. He was stretching a bit but shoulda put it in definitely 

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I stopped watching after 80 minutes and went away to order a pizza

Didn't see Anderson's miss, presume it was horrific?

Another chance missed to put some real pressure on the dhims, And Hibs now right up our arses

Simple header TC, to the near post and the goalie ain’t getting near it, and he missed the goal completely 

An even well past  it Adam Rooney playing today and the score is 0-3

8 minutes ago, thurso said:

Celtic could say same thing with their draws. If we won them we would be challenging top never mind second ?

You think 5 points from 6 games against those opponents is acceptable? 

I couldn’t give a fuck about Celtic, we should be beating teams at the bottom of the table comfortably. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

We missed 4 sitters? 

I understand off the back of another 0-0 it is shite but we should have won that.

We had a few, and the finishing was Sunday League standard.  No composure even with yards of space, and not even hitting the target. 

Taylor managed to get his effort on target late on, but you look through this side and there's just no-one who poses a goal threat. 

Our 'senior' forward player is Curtis Main, ffs, and that should terrify any right-minded Aberdeen fan. 

We really should have won that game.

I though we played quite well considering.

Certainly better than the last few aways.

Decent attempt from McLennan, unlucky to hit the bar.

Nice move to get McRorie through, maybe could have done better with the finish, but often they'll go through the keepers legs.

Woeful finishing from Hayes and Anderson right in front of goal, and another decent chance squandered by Kennedy.

Damage been done with clusterfucks in other games of late, otherwise such a performance away to the form team in the league would have been more than acceptable.

Unfortunately though, we are trying to catch up and redeem for recent awful form.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Liam said:

You think 5 points from 6 games against those opponents is acceptable? 

I couldn’t give a fuck about Celtic, we should be beating teams at the bottom of the table comfortably. 

As I said we struggle to break teams down who come to defend apart from the county game i don’t think any of the others we were totally out played in on paper we probably should of beat the team but the game isn’t won on paper 

20 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We're going to shithouse our way to 4th again for the 3rd year running. 

And miss out on the guaranteed European minnow competition groups. 

I can feel it in my bones. 

Really?, cause last week when a said that we would finish behind hibs a got absolutely slaughtered by about ten posters on here!, put up a bet that i would bet my mortgage against anyone on here, got told I was to poor to have a mortgage, wonder if the same chumps still think HIBS will HIBS it?,We are fucking shite, Celtic are absolutely atrocious but yet we are still behind them?, I don’t think we would go to park head and get a result but the proof will be in the pudding soon!, we will get 0 points out of 6 against them as McInnes hasn’t got a belief to beat the 2 scum teams.Kudos on Jim Goodwin, McInnes get to fuck, Anderson and main as our strikers ??, really!

9 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Really?, cause last week when a said that we would finish behind hibs a got absolutely slaughtered by about ten posters on here!, put up a bet that i would bet my mortgage against anyone on here, got told I was to poor to have a mortgage, wonder if the same chumps still think HIBS will HIBS it?,We are fucking shite, Celtic are absolutely atrocious but yet we are still behind them?, I don’t think we would go to park head and get a result but the proof will be in the pudding soon!, we will get 0 points out of 6 against them as McInnes hasn’t got a belief to beat the 2 scum teams.Kudos on Jim Goodwin, McInnes get to fuck, Anderson and main as our strikers ??, really!

If Celtic are so atrocious and we’re shite behind them what does that make Hibs who are behind us even though we have played a game less !!!!