6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Keeping the physio in a job I suppose.

That would be the biggest head scratcher keeping that total waste of a wage & jersey. 

No  ill feeling towards Devlin, but that cunt needs to get right to fuck. 

If Glass hands him another contract then he's moving into a deficit. 

It's becoming increasingly difficult to remain optimistic about our chances of success next season. At present I can't see us even getting close to third.

The forthcoming announcements of JET and Robertson don't exactly fill you with much confidence. Irrespective, they deserve a fair chance to prove any doubters wrong.

After the horrific performance that lead to our exit in the Scottish cup, the Hibs result on Wednesday and today's concluding match defeat, you'd hope that Glass and co would realise the current crop of players aren't good enough to meet our expectations. An Eddie Turnbull clearcut is much needed. 

The news of McGinn (set to turn 34 in the summer/will be on a big wage), Ross and Devlin (chronically injured) all being set to be offered a new contract is concerning.

Lets be real not a single player currently out of contract should remain.

Kamberi and Hornby shouldn't even be in consideration for any form of stay beyond today. They've been absolutely shite.

If we are spending a fee on a player I'd much rather it wasn't on Jamie McGrath. Daniel Mackay (touted as the next Ryan Christie) would have made more sense.

• Dildo 1
6 hours ago, BonnieDon said:

It's becoming increasingly difficult to remain optimistic about our chances of success next season. At present I can't see us even getting close to third.

The forthcoming announcements of JET and Robertson don't exactly fill you with much confidence. Irrespective, they deserve a fair chance to prove any doubters wrong.

After the horrific performance that lead to our exit in the Scottish cup, the Hibs result on Wednesday and today's concluding match defeat, you'd hope that Glass and co would realise the current crop of players aren't good enough to meet our expectations. An Eddie Turnbull clearcut is much needed. 

The news of McGinn (set to turn 34 in the summer/will be on a big wage), Ross and Devlin (chronically injured) all being set to be offered a new contract is concerning.

Lets be real not a single player currently out of contract should remain.

Kamberi and Hornby shouldn't even be in consideration for any form of stay beyond today. They've been absolutely shite.

If we are spending a fee on a player I'd much rather it wasn't on Jamie McGrath. Daniel Mackay (touted as the next Ryan Christie) would have made more sense.

I really don’t know why they haven’t got rid of that useless arsehole russ Richardson!, a clear out is exactly what it should be, get rid of old deadwood and start again, doesn’t matter if the manager changes if we keep on missing out on the good up and coming youth and revert to type by buying league 1 guff shite!, same boring old markets used yet again. Wouldn’t be surprised if we offered moult?, was on our list probably five year ago but russ forgot to cross it off his pish list. Hibs awready looking to keep 3rd spot with signing players like nisbit last year and mackay, exactly what we should have been doing. Hoovering up all the young talent before they are recognised and poached. But naw, same failed approach, old shitty limited players from engarlund. Didn’t work then. Wont work now

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

James Wilson released by Salford.

If ever a talented player's career has gone doon the pan it's his.?

I'm not convinced he was ever that talented. Not a total dud, just a bang average player who got lucky.

Clubs do get things wrong now and again and  Man U certainly got it badly wrong with him. Giving him a £30k/wk contract at 19 I'm sure is a (relatively) big regret of theirs. The player himself won't give a shit though, he's set for life and never has to play/work again if he doesn't want. Not a bad position to be in aged 25.

Would rather see Taylor staying than Devlin. At least Taylor is available to play most of the time. 

Hornby has been a waste of time here, but that could be down to injuries and poor service into him. It would be interesting to see what he’s like with better players around him. Unfortunately if we are signing players like JET and keeping McGinn to play alongside him I doubt we’ll see much improvement in him.

25 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'm not convinced he was ever that talented. Not a total dud, just a bang average player who got lucky.

Clubs do get things wrong now and again and  Man U certainly got it badly wrong with him. Giving him a £30k/wk contract at 19 I'm sure is a (relatively) big regret of theirs. The player himself won't give a shit though, he's set for life and never has to play/work again if he doesn't want. Not a bad position to be in aged 25.

No I think the talent is there,just that for some reason he only shows it in flashes,a mental or confidence thing going on there maybe...Might see it come to the fore when the right manager for him gets whatever it takes for him to perform..

Jesus. Niall McGinn could survive a nuclear Holocaust, a joker. 

Not against Ross being offered a deal to see what like, but all the loans, out of contracts, the lot, need binned for a fresh start. 

If it's true we can't afford to keep Taylor, I dread to think the wage he was on. 

Fuck Derek McInnes for this mess. 

17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not against Ross being offered a deal to see what like, but all the loans, out of contracts, the lot, need binned for a fresh start. 

If it's true we can't afford to keep Taylor, I dread to think the wage he was on. 

Every one of the out of contract players should be released. All of them.

I don’t think it’s down to finances we can’t afford to offer Taylor anything. If we’re retaining Devlin (fucking madness) & have Gallagher, there’s two right sided centre halves, & a third if you include McCrorie.

Retaining McGinn, Devlin, Ross & Anderson would be a poor move as it means there’s less new players coming in, & not one of the four deserve a contract IMO. 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Simosmashed my knee said:

What about young Jamie Hamilton at Hamilton, seems to be getting good review's, could offer Anderson and 100K?

I really hope McGinn is not getting a new contract, we really need to bin all out of contract players, this has been a shite season

Yes, worth a shout. Hamilton & Rice think highly of him. They could have Devlin for free too! 

22 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think Ross is leaving.

36 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Best he does, for his own development.

I’m sure Raith would like him back? That’s probably about his level just now. 

Mcinnes should never of recalled him when he would never played him. Probably played more under glass since recall than Mcinnes.  

1 hour ago, Simosmashed my knee said:

What about young Jamie Hamilton at Hamilton, seems to be getting good review's, could offer Anderson and 100K?

I really hope McGinn is not getting a new contract, we really need to bin all out of contract players, this has been a shite season

He was on trial at Brighton. Don't think he'd be a cheap option. I'd expect a few clubs in for him. 

• Dildo 4
23 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if its only players that have their futures confirmed this week. 

Coupled with the ICT managerial situation, I can see either or both Sheerin and Robson depart this week.

I'd like to see us freshen up our backroom staff especially Gordon Marshall.

34 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Did Sheerin not say he had been told he’d have a role to play when Glass took over?

Yeah he did but I’ve read that if Dodds (or indeed McCann) turns down the ICT job, Sheerin is in the frame.

And if Brooner takes over the U18s, what’s Robson’s role?

5 hours ago, Simosmashed my knee said:

Agree about Hamilton. Could be a good project.