Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Eh?

The media are a "farce" because you're not sure if the £1m figure reported is true (it is) or if McInnes met Milne today (he did).

Your post is a farce.

If you read every media report you would find conflicting reports in every article. Nobody knows what's going on.

If you read every media report you would find conflicting reports in every article. Nobody knows what's going on.

Nah there are people who know exactly what is going on.

There's seems to be a weird mentality the last few weeks that Dons fans are convinced that the media have made everything up, and that Mcinnes wouldn't dream of leaving us.

Some will probably blame the media if/when he leaves too.

There's seems to be a weird mentality the last few weeks that Dons fans are convinced that the media have made everything up, and that Mcinnes wouldn't dream of leaving us.

Yup happy clappers and wifies who go to the football. The main stand hinger ons after the march will be hoping the club set up a hotline to help them in similar fashion they had to do when Take That split up

I'm normally one to defend the fourth estate.

But what we've seen for the last 5 weeks has been nothing short of ridiculous, in its speculation, supposition, lack of sourcing and confirmation.

Now you may say that it's been sourced correctly, I'd say having every hun mouthpiece on/in the media outlets isn't proper journalism.

• Upvote 5

Do fuck off Panda. I think McInnes is a bastard for going but the media speculation around it is a fucking disgrace. Its a PR campaign and anyone saying different is journalist scum, like yourself. The BBC have been pedalling similar low brow 'exclusive' shite as the Daily Record and The Sun. The establishment club for the establishment news source. I understand in your position you need to be a level headed bloke but open your eyes for fuck sake. Absolutely no doubt its cost us points in the long run as well. You're some fan if you're defending the media that have been a total farce and entirely to the detriment of Aberdeen. Ultimately, the choice is his, I won't blame the media when he goes, I will blame him. Suggesting the position he's found himself in though, where terms can't be amicable anymore, is anyone else fault but the Glasgow media, is a fucking nonsense. The BBC is simply a more articulate DR or Sun. Hun cheerleaders.

But what we've seen for the last 5 weeks has been nothing short of ridiculous, in its speculation, supposition, lack of sourcing and confirmation.

Now you may say that it's been sourced correctly, I'd say having every hun mouthpiece on/in the media outlets isn't proper journalism.

You'd be right. Fatty Boyd and fucking Hun pricks like Thomson coming out and making conclusive statements based on hearsay all through the BBC. It's nothing short of a disgrace and I have no doubt they are in collusion with that fat diabetes (hopefully) bastard Jim Traynor. Every media outlet in this country has made it very clear what they wanted to happen. They got their man, now all we can do is hope its an awful career decision and he's sacked by the end of next year.

Do fuck off Panda. I think McInnes is a bastard for going but the media speculation around it is a fucking disgrace. Its a PR campaign and anyone saying different is journalist scum, like yourself. The BBC have been pedalling similar low brow 'exclusive' shite as the Daily Record and The Sun. The establishment club for the establishment news source. I understand in your position you need to be a level headed bloke but open your eyes for fuck sake. Absolutely no doubt its cost us points in the long run as well. You're some fan if you're defending the media that have been a total farce and entirely to the detriment of Aberdeen. Ultimately, the choice is his, I won't blame the media when he goes, I will blame him. Suggesting the position he's found himself in though, where terms can't be amicable anymore, is anyone else fault but the Glasgow media, is a fucking nonsense. The BBC is simply a more articulate DR or Sun. Hun cheerleaders.

Considering you've admitted before you're just a little kid, I don't want to swear, so off you pop and let the adults talk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Considering you've admitted before you're just a little kid, I don't want to swear, so off you pop and let the adults talk.

"Just a little kid?" You must work for the BBC to be such a condescending, smarmy cunt! The reply you've just given seems like you've nothing credible to say back, so you're acting like its beneath you to converse with me on the subject. Good tactic, and if you check Twitter, a prominent one used by many a BBC journalist. The second you pull them up on something or take them to task, you are suddenly a waste of their time.

Also, I wouldn't say 21 is being a little kid. Been a fan long enough to have an opinion and understand the workings of Scottish football. Your attitude absolutely stinks.

Well there's two points there.

Did the BBC just make up rumours and speculation on McInnes? No, they knew he was number one target and knew McInnes had an interest in going there. Their sources have been spot on. Can you link to anything they've posted about the saga that wasn't true (save for opinion pieces from ex-pros - see below).

Do I agree with bringing out anyone with a connection to Ibrox out and running constant "McInnes is the right man for the job" articles. No, they were all total shite. But that's a different issue.

Can't talk for any other media.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Just a little kid?" You must work for the BBC to be such a condescending, smarmy cunt! The reply you've just given seems like you've nothing credible to say back, so you're acting like its beneath you to converse with me on the subject. Good tactic, and if you check Twitter, a prominent one used by many a BBC journalist. The second you pull them up on something or take them to task, you are suddenly a waste of their time.

Also, I wouldn't say 21 is being a little kid. Been a fan long enough to have an opinion and understand the workings of Scottish football. Your attitude absolutely stinks.

You're crying about being disrespected, after beginning your last post by telling me to fuck off ?

If you give it out etc.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Did the BBC just make up rumours and speculation on McInnes? No, they knew he was number one target and knew McInnes had an interest in going there. Their sources have been spot on. Can you link to anything they've posted about the saga that wasn't true (save for opinion pieces from ex-pros - see below).

Do I agree with bringing out anyone with a connection to Ibrox out and running constant "McInnes is the right man for the job" articles. No, they were all total shite. But that's a different issue.

How is it a different issue?

You're crying about being disrespected, after beginning your last post by telling me to fuck off

If you give it out etc.

It's not about the disrespect. Its your attitude, very akin to many of your BBC brothers. Still refusing to address anything I said, imagine not being able to take a loon on in a debate at whatever age you are.

It's not about the disrespect. Its your attitude, very akin to many of your BBC brothers. Still refusing to address anything I said, imagine not being able to take a loon on in a debate at whatever age you are.

I don't need to address any of your points. It's clear from all your posts on this forum that you're a fucking idiot, and I couldn't give a toss what you think of me or the BBC.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Without getting bogged down in the minutiae of journalism.

What are the sourcing guidelines you work on/to?

Surely, it's 2 minimum independent sources and I'd hope neither of them can be the PR co.

I don't need to address any of your points. It's clear from all your posts on this forum that you're a fucking idiot, and I couldn't give a toss what you think of me or the BBC.

Holier than thou! Again! Jesus min, some boy. Proper BBC guy.

I'm coming in to this cold. So sorry for the late entry. But I can tell already you're a knob. Probably called Panda cos you have sex once every 3 years.

The BBC? Ha ha ha. It's 2017 mate.

• Upvote 12

I'm coming in to this cold. So sorry for the late entry. But I can tell already you're a knob. Probably called Panda cos you have sex once every 3 years.

The BBC? Ha ha ha. It's 2017 mate.

On ursel foreskins.

The issue here panda is that it appears to be a campaign that has been waged against aberdeen, isn't that the case?

The Huns have had a strategy all along here and the BBC, in particular, have been happy to play along with it. They have been caught at it before, most notably with indyref, that they can't be trusted and are guilty of fuelling the flames with their own agenda. Surely that's not what the BBC should be all about. A disgusting organisation.

• Upvote 1