Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Ally McCoist at 16/1 :rolleyes: What a load of nonsense!

From that list (which has actually missed out some folk who are a lot more likely than many of them) the best candidates for me would be Neil, Clarke, Lambert, Bilic and Michael O'Neil. Can't see the last two being interested though. If Michael O'Neil was even interested I would drive him up tonight although we all know where he would be heading afterwards if he did well. Sadly ruling out anyone with a liking for bigot brothers gives you very few options.

Fuck me, fat kris Boyd on ssn just now! Tak the bools oot yir moo ya stutterin tink. rangers need to pull away with Celtic from the rest of the pack. Hamilton and Dundee was poor but the two wins over Aberdeen means they are not far away from catching celtic. If the board can spend £10 million then we Can!! Haaaa ha deluded stutterin imbecile.

Fuck me, fat kris Boyd on ssn just now! Tak the bools oot yir moo ya stutterin tink. rangers need to pull away with Celtic from the rest of the pack. Hamilton and Dundee was poor but the two wins over Aberdeen means they are not far away from catching celtic. If the board can spend £10 million then we Can!! Haaaa ha deluded stutterin imbecile.

Yes what a cretin,needs the shit kicked out of him.

Anyone else willing to nail to the mast and in my camp of him having no intention of going there ?

I still think its a possibility. As I said before, the bit that really doesn't add up is the statement before the Kilmarnock game where he as good as said he was going nowhere.

Nothing announced today by the looks of it, surely to God it'll go one way or the other tomorrow.

Anyone else willing to nail to the mast and in my camp of him having no intention of going there ?

I'm not fussed either way now Frunkie.

This farce has gone on long enough and i want an end to it.

If he stays, and that's a big if then he's got a hell of a job to arrest the slump. Our form of late has been dreadful and overall this season has been very poor.

I think it's maybe time for fresh ideas and approach to try snd get the players going again.

His position is untenable now imo.

Someone who was in a corporate box was speaking to Milne. Apparently he was resigned to hun dmc going.

But then dont take my word for it got nothing right so far

How about just waiting and seeing what happens. No one will be impressed if you are right. It was hardly mystic meg, you said if McInnes is offered the hun job he will take it. Hardly impressive.

I'm not fussed either way now Frunkie.

This farce has gone on long enough and i want an end to it.

If he stays, and that's a big if then he's got a hell of a job to arrest the slump. Our form of late has been dreadful and overall this season has been very poor.

I think it's maybe time for fresh ideas and approach to try snd get the players going again.

His position is untenable now imo.

Ksl what was it you were hearing yesterday but didn't post up here?