Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

ya cunt ehv seen it aw noo, huns dinna see how close tae the dna thi share wi the bead rattlers. eh look it an auld black n wicht photae in sunday post there, gorbals alley, a bnb n a tarrier standin cuddlin drenched in pysh fae a gardyloo. Thir wan n the same.
cunt eh'd git rid eh dell if ye kin git cash fir him like whits gittin talked aboot, ower 1m fir a big gemme bottler! the cunt wis gan oan aboot plans fir the future wi the stadium n the trainin n gittin it aw richt, if the cunt buggers aff efter that empessioned speech ye ken he's only playin it fir the cameras n hes a pr savvy rat up there wi the rat.
Huns r runnin oot ideas tae, cunts playin if safe efter the gemble oan the spanish cunt. these huns r hopeless bunch eh inbred bastarts wit shid be in the highland league wi forres mechanic. cunts say thiv served fir thir crime n shid be gan anither chance, eh say thi shid be back up in courts n get this looked at richt, the cunts r surviving oan loans n runnin oot eh credit! thiv nae goat any money, thir surviving oan the inbred scum hills hiv eyes bastarts payin ittheturnstyle. thir futures uncertain wi thir spend, that's no changed.

No, Im thinking some spirits too.

Well deduced. I had two Balvenies in my last 20 minutes.

By fuck I stirred it up in the pub tonight. As a minority of one, I started it. Within the hour, we reclaimed the NE.

Fucking karma. It’s a beautiful thing.

I can’t actually believe how much I hate these cunts. Nae cunt there tonight is in any doubt.

• Downvote 1

Well deduced. I had two Balvenies in my last 20 minutes.

By fuck I stirred it up in the pub tonight. As a minority of one, I started it. Within the hour, we reclaimed the NE.

Fucking karma. It’s a beautiful thing.

I can’t actually believe how much I hate these cunts. Nae cunt there tonight is in any doubt.

:laughing::laughing:

Love it Rocket

Welcome back.

ya cunt ehv seen it aw noo, huns dinna see how close tae the dna thi share wi the bead rattlers. eh look it an auld black n wicht photae in sunday post there, gorbals alley, a bnb n a tarrier standin cuddlin drenched in pysh fae a gardyloo. Thir wan n the same.

cunt eh'd git rid eh dell if ye kin git cash fir him like whits gittin talked aboot, ower 1m fir a big gemme bottler! the cunt wis gan oan aboot plans fir the future wi the stadium n the trainin n gittin it aw richt, if the cunt buggers aff efter that empessioned speech ye ken he's only playin it fir the cameras n hes a pr savvy rat up there wi the rat.

Huns r runnin oot ideas tae, cunts playin if safe efter the gemble oan the spanish cunt. these huns r hopeless bunch eh inbred bastarts wit shid be in the highland league wi forres mechanic. cunts say thiv served fir thir crime n shid be gan anither chance, eh say thi shid be back up in courts n get this looked at richt, the cunts r surviving oan loans n runnin oot eh credit! thiv nae goat any money, thir surviving oan the inbred scum hills hiv eyes bastarts payin ittheturnstyle. thir futures uncertain wi thir spend, that's no changed.

No thread is complete without the rambling of our resident jute.

Can't believe how much time I've wasted following this thread today and absolutely fuck all has happened.

Can not be arsed viewing the 50 odd back posts on here since I last logged in.

I take nothing has happened since last statement from Milne.

Nothing on our corrupt media to indicate anything is near to completion apart from Barry Ferguson saying no contact from Sevco.

You can not make this shit up.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Interesting that the media publish the ferguson and mcleish stories which both later denied. Why not ask both prior to printing?

Guest the shepherd

Can not be arsed viewing the 50 odd back posts on here since I last logged in.

I take nothing has happened since last statement from Milne.

Nothing on our corrupt media to indicate anything is near to completion apart from Barry Ferguson saying no contact from Sevco.

You can not make this shit up.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I gather their broadband, landline, and mobile phone services were cut off earlier on today for failing to pay their monthly bills hence the no contact (pre -14/02/2014esque,sounds familiar eh?). Their directors I gather are arranging for a job to be carried out on the nearest Argos to Ibrox tonight so they can tea-leaf some cheap Alcatel pay-as-you-go phones and some SIM cards to contact Derek McInnes tomorrow morning.

SunSport understands Pittodrie chiefs have been impressed with O’Neill’s record at international level which has seen him take Northern Ireland to the Euros and the brink of qualification for next year’s World Cup.

I don't usually swear on this forum but...

Jesus fuck

Today's news has just highlighted what a farce the media have made of the whole thing. So BBC were saying McInnes and Milne were going to have talks, later had had talks after Sevco had had their offer of £1m turned down. And I have absolutely no idea if any of that is true. Well, I trust that permission to talk to McInnes was refused but other than that, was it really £1m? Did McInnes really request talks? Like the idea that Rangers were interested and about to ask for permission to speak hardly came out the blue. I can't (or have trouble) believing SM and DM hadn't already discussed all this in the previous 5 or 6 weeks and knew where each other stood if/when an approach came in. Well, anyway, just really disappointing you literally can't believe a word that's reported on Scottish football.

McLean downed tools the second he thought he was bigger than the club. Should have binned him the second he said he was leaving at end of the season.

Cunt has had 6 good months with us max. Don't rate him at all, primadonna hun c*nt that runs like he has something up his arse. Biggest plus of McInnes leaving is that this waste of a shirt will probably go also.

• Downvote 1

Today's news has just highlighted what a farce the media have made of the whole thing. So BBC were saying McInnes and Milne were going to have talks, later had had talks after Sevco had had their offer of £1m turned down. And I have absolutely no idea if any of that is true. Well, I trust that permission to talk to McInnes was refused but other than that, was it really £1m? Did McInnes really request talks? Like the idea that Rangers were interested and about to ask for permission to speak hardly came out the blue. I can't (or have trouble) believing SM and DM hadn't already discussed all this in the previous 5 or 6 weeks and knew where each other stood if/when an approach came in. Well, anyway, just really disappointing you literally can't believe a word that's reported on Scottish football.

Eh?

The media are a "farce" because you're not sure if the £1m figure reported is true (it is) or if McInnes met Milne today (he did).

Your post is a farce.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eh?

The media are a "farce" because you're not sure if the £1m figure reported is true (it is) or if McInnes met Milne today (he did).

Your post is a farce.

Well if it was £1m and if they did meet, then fine. I'm just having trouble believing anything I'm told atm comcerning the situation.