Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

This is becoming such a long drawn out saga. His position becomes even more untenable as the silence continues. Whilst I'm greatful for the stability, if he goes to Snake Mountain he will never be respected by our support or remembered fondly, a sad way to end it.

Like most on here I don't trust Wiggy to make a good appointment if he does go. Wiggy should be issuing another statement in the next hour at the latest to advise us on the outcome of these supposed talks. Having this uncertainty just 2 days before our next game and having gifted 6 points to the huns where only a minimum of 4 was acceptable is gross incompetence

This is becoming such a long drawn out saga. His position becomes even more untenable as the silence continues. Whilst I'm greatful for the stability, if he goes to Snake Mountain he will never be respected by our support or remembered fondly, a sad way to end it.

Like most on here I don't trust Wiggy to make a good appointment if he does go. Wiggy should be issuing another statement in the next hour at the latest to advise us on the outcome of these supposed talks. Having this uncertainty just 2 days before our next game and having gifted 6 points to the huns where only a minimum of 4 was acceptable is gross incompetence

This is correct, but change your profile pic lol

If McInnes says he wants to go then let him go with a hearty handshake... a normal one, not one of those tickly masonic jobs... and say "Thanks for the compo, Sevco."

If McInnes says he wants to go but no compensation is forthcoming immediately, then give McInnes a hearty handshake and tell him he's now youth coach, and for the rest of his contract he'll be coaching the kids. Bring in or promote someone to manage the first team.

If McInnes says he doesn't want to go, then give him a hearty handshake, but keep an eye out for a new manager anyway... because we can do better.

• Upvote 1

Willie Miller interviewed for Radio Scotland - "if Derek is keen on speaking to Rangers, then let him. The last thing Aberdeen need is an unhappy manager".

Yes Willie, true. But the next best thing to an unhappy manager is £1m in the bank account prior to giving him permission to speak to sevco.

Seriously, it's nae that difficult to fathom out is it? Huns agree to compensation is not the same as showing us the colour of their money. So we agree, as we did with Sunderland, to allow him to speak and next thing, he's being paraded in front of the Broomcupboard Stand wearing a blue cravat. Huns then say, oops, we just logged into our Tufty Club account only to see we're skint. Can we pay you next giro day?

The board are playing this right. He's gone to all intents and purposes. We're just ensuring we don't get pumped for 3rd time in a week, that's all!

Guest the shepherd

Good to see Michael Stewart criticising Sevco's handling of all this. Got a lot of time for him. Says it as it is instead of relaying lines fed by the Huns and Tims.

Michael Stewart is a fantastic pundit. One of the best. He is his own man, a non-conformist to the media and the paraplegic pair fae Glasgow.

Can not be arsed viewing the 50 odd back posts on here since I last logged in.

I take nothing has happened since last statement from Milne.

Nothing on our corrupt media to indicate anything is near to completion apart from Barry Ferguson saying no contact from Sevco.

You can not make this shit up.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I actually dont think McInnes will come in for our players.

McLean is a given but beyond that Im not so sure.

And if they are under contract with us I think most of these guys are professional enough theyll be putting in full effort.

Again McLean excepted on that one.

When players reach the end of contracts then McInnes will be sniffing about Im sure.

Its fine, any half decent manager can get these guys playing better than they have this season. And will also identify and bring in good players imo.

Listen up.

You want speculation or facts?

I’ve already lost half a thousand of you. Cos you’re thick as fuck. You don’t recognise clarity of thought.

That’s ok. We can work through this.

You Sevco bastards might be sub-human if we consider the collective average, but you’re not ALL Neanderthal.

Individually.

It’s a shame we can’t connect.

I fucking hate you more than I hate any collective.

You just hate kafflicks.

And you don’t know why you do.

Brainwashed sad intellectual retards

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1