Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Level 5 = Jim Traynor.

The guy who was the main man at the Record, and very loud and prominent on Sportsound, is now head of PR at Ibrox.

Anyone not spotting the obvious corruption there?

Our very own GWT , James Craig Brown, is a client of Level 5 and on their website.

Probably involved too, this whole thing is rotten.

Jock Brown, what a freemason.

Scottish football, like every workplace in Scotland, is in the grip of a masonic conspiracy.

wasnt so sure about that 6 years ago, as time went by it became very obvious that the huns are pulling all the strings in every aspect of the game.milne's masonic relationship as well as pandering to the scum has to stop. MILNE OUT.

but why should i care,i still ask myself. maybe it's something in the blood.

maybe arnie was correct, once a don.

The most important thing in all of this is whats best for AFC. Its not press speculation. Its not McInnes.

If he goes there - which is almost certain as I can hardly imagine Aberdeen fans inventing that he said goodbye to the players - then this is the best case scenario, getting good money to get rid of a mediocre-at-best manager, transferring him to a rival, where he will fail.

In consideration of whats best for AFC, the only thorn outstanding was the fact that he managed AFC for a double header against his future employer and our biggest rivals for 2nd. Whilst there was much speculation in the air and whilst there was a clear possibility that he would go, he should never have been allowed to do this.

Milne fucked up. He should have had a discussion with McInnes ten days ago and asked him to clarify his intentions. If McInnes was not prepared to commit to AFC and tell Sevco that he would not be taking the job under any circumstances, only then would he be allowed to take the dugout. If, and understandably (once a hun), he did intend to listen to what they had to say, whether or not they had yet come calling, then he should have been made absent for a week.

It would explain alot however Panda is an ugly little ginger cunt rather than a baldy weird looking cunt.

That's right but in fairness he also talks more sense than Chris...generally. I do not believe mcinnes has made it known to any journo that he was interested in the rangers job.

The most important thing in all of this is whats best for AFC. Its not press speculation. Its not McInnes.

If he goes there - which is almost certain as I can hardly imagine Aberdeen fans inventing that he said goodbye to the players - then this is the best case scenario, getting good money to get rid of a mediocre-at-best manager, transferring him to a rival, where he will fail.

In consideration of whats best for AFC, the only thorn outstanding was the fact that he managed AFC for a double header against his future employer and our biggest rivals for 2nd. Whilst there was much speculation in the air and whilst there was a clear possibility that he would go, he should never have been allowed to do this.

Milne fucked up. He should have had a discussion with McInnes ten days ago and asked him to clarify his intentions. If McInnes was not prepared to commit to AFC and tell Sevco that he would not be taking the job under any circumstances, only then would he be allowed to take the dugout. If, and understandably (once a hun), he did intend to listen to what they had to say, whether or not they had yet come calling, then he should have been made absent for a week.

He maybe did hence him coming out and saying as much on that interview. For all we know McInnes is a liar. You're blinded by your hatred of Milne and making assumptions that paints your own narrative Rocket min.

Nobody really knows but it'll come out in the weeks ahead.

Fairly sure mcinnes didn't say bye to the players yesterday who were at a hospital when they were meant to be saying their emotional goodbyes.

• Upvote 1

He maybe did hence him coming out and saying as much on that interview. For all we know McInnes is a liar. You're blinded by your hatred of Milne and making assumptions that paints your own narrative Rocket min.

I’m not aware of any interview since the Kilmarnock game. That’s why I said 10 days ago. Timing is everything. Things change. The conversation had to happen before Ibrox.

I don’t trust Milne but I don’t hate him. I’m not making any assumptions either and I certainly would never allow personal opinions or impressions to colour my judgements or get in the way of the facts. The fact is that he was manager and we lost six points. My position is that he should never have been in charge for these two games whilst there was the possibility of him going to them. That’s all. Very simple.

• Upvote 2

Fairly sure mcinnes didn't say bye to the players yesterday who were at a hospital when they were meant to be saying their emotional goodbyes.

A poster with zero track record of making shit up will be along shortly to contest this.

I think that they did have a conversation.

Heard a story that McInnes wasn't going to take the team last Sunday and that Sheerin and Robson were to do the needful. But McInnes eventually showed.

I'm not sure i believe this particular version of events, but from the mutterings around the ground last sunday there could possibly be something in it.

Well there's two points there.

Did the BBC just make up rumours and speculation on McInnes? No, they knew he was number one target and knew McInnes had an interest in going there. Their sources have been spot on. Can you link to anything they've posted about the saga that wasn't true (save for opinion pieces from ex-pros - see below).

Do I agree with bringing out anyone with a connection to Ibrox out and running constant "McInnes is the right man for the job" articles. No, they were all total shite. But that's a different issue.

Can't talk for any other media.

Surely that is the agenda point though? They pulled out person after person saying that he was the man for Rangers, perfect fit, he'd not turn it down, but didn't appear to try and find any counter-argument to that. Never once did they seem to ask the question to anyone about whether he was better placed at Aberdeen. I'm not sure if they searched out these comments or if they fell in their lap, but there didn't seem to be any effort to get any counter thoughts. I've even seen the tabloid rags have printed stories relating to comments from Joe Harper and Duncan Shearer saying that he'd be daft to move, but neither make the BBC pages.

The bottom line is that McInnes had stopped taking us forward and his head was turned a no. of weeks ago, he was always going to leave at some point. It just happens to be to our most despised adversary BUT we all know he is tactically inept, yes hes done a great job overall but cannot compete with a manager who changes tactics.......

So, we take the money, do our due diligence and bring in a capable manager and its a win win !!

Remember in the last 2 games they played a midfield diamond and McInnes had no idea how to set up his team. Yes its shit just now but if we appoint accordingly then we come out stronger with £1m to help our finances.

There’s another thing. How many fucking coaches have we got? I can understand a rich EPL club having so much money they don’t know what to do with it but our board are running a business, one that over the last twenty years has been operating with losses in the millions. What changed in football that we need so many non-productives on the payroll? Imagine how much better the football team would be if as a business we didn’t squander cash?

• Downvote 1