Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

No need to be singular though is there.

We can both applaud McInnes for sorting out the lack of professionalism, moving the club forward, competing at the right end of the table and bringing back some self respect - but also justifiably run a critical eye over the failings of the current team.

That's true, but when folk go on rants here they do find it easy to forget the positives. At least he's also now publicly admitted that the team needs work......suppose

That's true, but when folk go on rants here they do find it easy to forget the positives. At least he's also now publicly admitted that the team needs work......suppose

Why do we need to cross check all the positives against the negatives when commenting on individual points to the positive, negative?

Or in other words. Why defend all negativity with random unrelated positivity?

We can discuss all without it turning into tit for tat

Why do we need to cross check all the positives against the negatives when commenting on individual points to the positive, negative?

Or in other words. Why defend all negativity with random unrelated positivity?

We can discuss all without it turning into tit for tat

What about needless posts? Who mentioned anything about cross checking anything?

Why defend negativity with positivity? Are you joking?

We can discuss (that means discussion surely, not a tit for tat post) oh wait, you're claiming not to turn something into tit for tat, by posting.......wait for it.....a tit for tat post.

But nice try

• Upvote 1

What about needless posts? Who mentioned anything about cross checking anything?

Why defend negativity with positivity? Are you joking?

We can discuss (that means discussion surely, not a tit for tat post) oh wait, you're claiming not to turn something into tit for tat, by posting.......wait for it.....a tit for tat post.

But nice try

All I'm saying is how can we not point out individual negatives or positives without them being argued against with random unrelated positives or negatives?

Can't we just discuss/debate the actual individual points on their own merit? & accept them for what they are or argue the actual point in hand if we don't want to accept them.

It's like going back to the " yeah but look at where we were before McInnes" blah blah

Not really, my point is that everyone skipped the part of the interview where he himself pointed out what a joke club we were before he arrived and rather focussed on the fact we haven't beaten the Huns or Tims, just because he admits that he tries not to focus on bad results.

So why not discuss my point on its own merit? Or are you admitting to being argumentative for the hell of it or a hypocrite?

Not really, my point is that everyone skipped the part of the interview where he himself pointed out what a joke club we were before he arrived and rather focussed on the fact we haven't beaten the Huns or Tims, just because he admits that he tries not to focus on bad results.

So why not discuss my point on its own merit? Or are you admitting to being argumentative for the hell of it or a hypocrite?

No I just want us all to get along.

I haven't watched the interview :)

I doubt West Brom will even give him a second thought, let alone actually consider him.

Either way I hope they sort something out quickly and don't give the press up here the chance to unsettle us like they did last time with the hun job. You just know they'll be itching to do all they can to help the huns finish second.

I would imagine they'll put a caretaker in for the rest of the season. I'd rather not lose McInnes just now, we're so late in the season. I'd like McInnes to go with a Scottish Cup win for us and maybe the prospect of moving to West Brom would light a fire under him and have him go out in style.

As others have said, I'm not convinced he'll even be on their radar though.

Ive written a glowing recommendation to our Birmingham counterparts and the Albion hierarchy on Derek. His professionalism, accountability, flexability and tactical awareness are unparalleled in world football and that theyd be foolish to ignore this Albion legend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ive written a glowing recommendation to our Birmingham counterparts and the Albion hierarchy on Derek. His professionalism, accountability, flexability and tactical awareness are unparalleled in world football and that theyd be foolish to ignore this Albion legend.

You've fucked up his chances with your unprofessional speling.

He has already turned down 2 offers when he saw the mess they were in. West Brom could be just as bad, and need a huge clear out. And the director of football recruited Pardew. Doubt if McInnes would be willing to take it on. Too big a risk.

Too big a risk? What wil he be risking? He'll be practically guaranteed to be a millionaire regardless of what happens.

Having seen who else the west brom fans are talking about - he's definitely one of the hotter faves. Yon cunt Appleton (asst manager at Leicester) fave with the bookies; but Dels managerial experience has to make him approach-worthy.

I'm no expert on the subject - but West Brom are nowhere near in as much trouble as the huns or sunderland...which lumped in with the personal history and the direct quote from Del recently about other jobs in the future - think this is very much one that will happen.

West Brom's finances took a hit this season. Usually a well run club but are likely to need an overdraft to cover costs next year. Over spent on transfers and paid high wages for loan players. Whoever takes over has a major rebuilding job which will take a few years..