Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Oh Christ no thank you.

Wage thief.  ex Man City and Stoke, can you imagine how much he'll cost to have on the bench/treatment table?  Just bring some youngsters through, assuming our injury woes don't continue like they have done all season, we've got enough of a squad as well as looking at making improvements in January.

Was thinking how big a win in the semi would be for McInnes.

Many of the support, including even those who back him, have gone cold on him. There's a feeling of apathy coming in. People doubting Aberdeen can do it in the big games, or more specifically that McInnes can't do it, that we're sitting back and letting Rangers stroll ahead of us.

What a seismic shift it would be for McInnes to lead Aberdeen to Hampden/Murrayfield/wherever, into a semi-final against Rangers, and knock them out. The sort of result you talk about for years.

It would be season defining. Perhaps career defining for McInnes.

Good post Panda. It would certainly make me think twice about him if he could produce a result in this game.

Was thinking how big a win in the semi would be for McInnes.

Many of the support, including even those who back him, have gone cold on him. There's a feeling of apathy coming in. People doubting Aberdeen can do it in the big games, or more specifically that McInnes can't do it, that we're sitting back and letting Rangers stroll ahead of us.

What a seismic shift it would be for McInnes to lead Aberdeen to Hampden/Murrayfield/wherever, into a semi-final against Rangers, and knock them out. The sort of result you talk about for years.

It would be season defining. Perhaps career defining for McInnes.

Sounds good in theory.  in reality though we all know he'll shit the bed and we'll likely get humped

You think beating Rangers at Hampden wouldn't change anyone's perception of McInnes? That it wouldn't spark a renewed enthusiasm that actually, this Aberdeen team can go to Glasgow and do it in the big games?

Do you win any silverware for that ? The "Beating Rangers at Hampden" Cup maybe ? No... Winning the League Cup by beating The Rangers and Hearts/Celtic and then we can talk about a change of perception. A winning mentality by actually winning something and I might have a renewed enthusiasm that this Aberdeen team which appears to be not as good as previous DMc teams can go to Glasgow and do it in big games... IMHO of course...

• Upvote 1

Do you win any silverware for that ? The "Beating Rangers at Hampden" Cup maybe ? No... Winning the League Cup by beating The Rangers and Hearts/Celtic and then we can talk about a change of perception. A winning mentality by actually winning something and I might have a renewed enthusiasm that this Aberdeen team which appears to be not as good as previous DMc teams can go to Glasgow and do it in big games... IMHO of course...

Well winning it puts them into a cup final for a start. But just because you don't get a trophy at the end of a big result, doesn't mean it's not a big result.

Aberdeen beating Rangers at Hampden - not a Rangers team in the championship, one that is in the Europa League group stages, has outspent Aberdeen, has a big name manager who has already declared his side "a class above Aberdeen" - it would be as big as any result McInnes has had at Aberdeen, and as big a result as Aberdeen have had in years.

If they go on to win the trophy, even better, but to say it wouldn't mean anything just because there's no trophy at the end of it is nonsense. It'd be a huge result.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just think it's important you know just HOW shite you are, that's all

We both know that isn't the case though. There is a pattern to your posting. You chime in on any and all subjects with your usual arbitrary and contrary opinions, get made a cunt of and then spend the next few weeks seeking out the poster who handed out said cunting, in what I assume is some sort of bizarre attempt to regain self esteem. This then may or may not be followed up with an apology PM to the poster.

Break the cycle millerman. I believe in you.

• Upvote 3

We both know that isn't the case though. There is a pattern to your posting. You chime in on any and all subjects with your usual arbitrary and contrary opinions, get made a cunt of and then spend the next few weeks seeking out the poster who handed out said cunting, in what I assume is some sort of bizarre attempt to regain self esteem. This then may or may not be followed up with an apology PM to the poster.

Break the cycle millerman. I believe in you.

I don't see his posts (unless quoted) best way, in what way did you make a cunt of him?

When have you, YOU of all people ever made a cunt of me?

That's literally impossible taking into account our respective faces and shoulders

Literally any time you have started this sort of pish. Although I suppose it's really more you making a tit of yourself than any real concerted effort on my part.

Again you're showing yourself to be an extremely insecure man with posts like that. I doubt you have the intelligence to ever see that though. Leave it there for today shall we?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Ffs. I imagine we’ll get one of them in the semi and a certainty to play one of them in the final. Engage your brain instead flying in with pedantic pish please cheers.

No point. You don’t strike me as someone who is capable on engaging in a reasonable debate, you only seem interested in venting your spleen with endless tirades of abuse usually involving someone’s face resembling an inanimate object eg shed or climbing frame. All very witty but arsed if I am going to reason with you. Cheers.

No, we won't leave it there

I've never meant this more in my life, get a pic up

Let's end this one way or the other

Consi stepped up to the plate and whilst he wasn't someone I would fancy as a girl, he was ok and that called a cessation to our hostilities. Job done

Let's compare both our faces, let's see if you have the facial attributes to warrant your being a loudmouth

maxresdefault.jpg

They're a much improved, very good team with an authoritative manager

No?

They are much improved. Very good team? Absolutely not. They are two points ahead of us and we have been, largely, utter dung so far, we can only really improve.

Back to my point, Milne gets slagged off for lack of ambition yet you have punters on here who think beating the Huns would be on par with pumping Real Madrid once again.

No point. You don’t strike me as someone who is capable on engaging in a reasonable debate, you only seem interested in venting your spleen with endless tirades of abuse usually involving someone’s face resembling an inanimate object eg shed or climbing frame. All very witty but arsed if I am going to reason with you. Cheers.

Well you completely justified your question in the first place. Imbosile.

No, we won't leave it there

I've never meant this more in my life, get a pic up

Let's end this one way or the other

Consi stepped up to the plate and whilst he wasn't someone I would fancy as a girl, he was ok and that called a cessation to our hostilities. Job done

Let's compare both our faces, let's see if you have the facial attributes to warrant your being a loudmouth

Top posting chief...

They drew 2 each away to Villarreal and are unbeaten in 9 euro games

At our level, they are a very good team

A largely understrength villareal and they virtually handpicked their draw through to the group stages. Don't throw in Maribor as they have been in decline for a number of years. They aren't a good team for our level, they average less than two points per game, that isn't very good at all.