Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

I'll be honest, I think McInnes has done wonders for us as a club and i'd be lying if I said I would be worried about who we'd employ as a replacement, however I would also be quite excited about getting someone who actually plays attacking football and is more interested in setting us up based on our strengths, rather than worrying about the opposition all the time. 

• Upvote 4
Guest findlay_1903

I understand the ramifications of the choice but ALL things considered would Pat Nevin be a respectable shout?

There's strong rumours circulating that he's been the only presenter to make the jump from Sportscene to MOTD.

Put the crack pipe doon razor!!

Folk were touting him as a replacement for McInnes as well.

@@Henry name and shame.

Im expecting this to be our toughest test domestically to date

I rate Archibald and think he has done a great job at firhill.

I'm going

1-1.

Lewis

Arnasson

Reynolds

O Connor

Logan.

Shinnie

Tansey.

GMs

Wright

Stewart

May

Alan archibald should be the kind of cunt we look at; young handsome and knows the game up here.

The signing of miles storey proves he knows greatness when he sees it.

Only manager from an SPFL side I'd consider is Archibald.

Jack Ross or Robinson at Motherwell

As I said earlier if God thinks he is going he is going. We should use any compensation to bring in Stephen Robinson as new manager along with Louis Moult and a decent midfielder to replace that balloon McLean.

It's a measure of how uncertain things have become of late that DM has felt the need to issue this type of statement. The truth is that his 'rebuilding' has been a disaster and he will have to have another go. Too many loan players; too many hopeful punts on 'has beens' and failing to ensure that replacements were at least as good as those leaving. Both Steve Clark and Steve Robinson have taken inferior squads and made something of them. DM has been exposed as an average talent.