Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

2 minutes ago, Alex Ferguson said:

He's been on every TV punditry I've seen the Huns in since he left us, and I'd say there would be strong Hun support for Deek to become the next manager.  When you see how far we have fallen off the pace without him, he can point to that as an indicator of "success"

We were well off the pace when the hun cunt received his jotters

• Upvote 2

DMC will never, ever, ever get the hun job. 

Ever. 

They'd have a full blown fucking meltdown. The fact he said no is something that still irks them. 

I'd suggest it's more likely to be Gary McAllister. 

Just now, milne_afc said:

Not a chance, unfortunately 

What makes you think that? 

I think he's the one with the brains. 

Gerrard is thick as pig shit and I honestly believe he'll tank in a competitive league. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What makes you think that? 

I think he's the one with the brains. 

Gerrard is thick as pig shit and I honestly believe he'll tank in a competitive league. 

Nah it's the boy they took from Southampton running the show.  McAllister is equally as thick as his scouse pal

24 minutes ago, NEM said:

We were well off the pace when the hun cunt received his jotters

Aye but that won't suit the weegie media narrative, so that won't be taken into consideration (by them - the Hun board might if they are actually considering him).

Gerrard will achieve nothing at Villa. He'll be shown up for the below average manager that he has been during his time up here. 1 league and 0 cups in 3 years is it? All while spending £50m+ on players did I see someone say before? 

7 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Aye but that won't suit the weegie media narrative, so that won't be taken into consideration (by them - the Hun board might if they are actually considering him).

Gerrard will achieve nothing at Villa. He'll be shown up for the below average manager that he has been during his time up here. 1 league and 0 cups in 3 years is it? All while spending £50m+ on players did I see someone say before? 

Aye, but surely with Freddo worth £30m, Kent worth £20m, Tavernier worth £15m, Patterson worth £25m and Barry McKay worth £12m, all that will be recouped and more. 

1 minute ago, ericblack4boss said:

The weegie press corps are the sleekit Hun orange midget weegie cunt, best pals,

You can be assured that they will be on the case for Hun DMC, should Gerrard leave, and if he's offered villa job odds on he will take it,

Who  else would the Huns have in mind,

Calum Davidson?

Far bigger names than McInnes. 

Der Hun brought Stuart McCall in on a caretaker basis a few years back just to get them to the end of the season, quite possible they could do that with McInnes if they wanted to give themselves to the summer to get a replacement for Gerrard.

Gerrard will be hoping to manage Liverpool one day, but he won't be going straight from Rangers to do that. Villa are probably the ideal stepping stone club in England for him to prove himself at, if he knocked them back then it would put serious questions over his ambitions to manage in England. Sink or swim essentially.

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

You can be assured that they will be on the case for Hun DMC, should Gerrard leave, and if he's offered villa job odds on he will take it,

Well I personally can’t think of any reason why we should doubt your proclamations on what Derek McInnes is going to do re: the hun job.

Fucking brass neck! 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Alex Ferguson said:

He's been on every TV punditry I've seen the Huns in since he left us, and I'd say there would be strong Hun support for Deek to become the next manager.  When you see how far we have fallen off the pace without him, he can point to that as an indicator of "success"

There really wouldn't. Not one sevco fan that I know wants him anywhere near them. 

3 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Ofcourse how would the Huns feel about appointing a man who loves Aberdeen more than any fan?

I get some peoples frustration about Mcinnes ending at Aberdeen and various other things.

People will never forget your Mcinnes hate comes from Mcinnes him making you look a twat with your exclusives. 

Get over it. Its really sad

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Der Hun brought Stuart McCall in on a caretaker basis a few years back just to get them to the end of the season, quite possible they could do that with McInnes if they wanted to give themselves to the summer to get a replacement for Gerrard.

Pretty sure they were sitting 3rd in the championship at that point. Great days. No one would go near them

reckon they are in a slightly better position now unfortunately