Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

4 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

If Slippy went to Villa would DM be considered for the Ipox role, again?

I would say no but .........

Can't see him ever being considered there again after knocking it back. Their fans will be in meltdown if Gerrard leaves for some middle of the road EPL team like Villa... and they'd be even funnier if DM got appointed. We can only hope.

38 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

If Slippy went to Villa would DM be considered for the Ipox role, again?

I would say no but .........

I doubt it. Der Hun would want a big name to appease their fans.....my instinct says they'd try for Frank Lampard (assuming he doesn't get the Norwich job). 

But if they were turned down by 2 or 3 candidates then he might have a chance of landing it by default......maybe initially till the end of the season in a caretaker role with a view to making it permanent if he did well.

22 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I doubt it. Der Hun would want a big name to appease their fans.....my instinct says they'd try for Frank Lampard (assuming he doesn't get the Norwich job). 

But if they were turned down by 2 or 3 candidates then he might have a chance of landing it by default......maybe initially till the end of the season in a caretaker role with a view to making it permanent if he did well.

What sort of wage would Lampard expect? 

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

He's been on every TV punditry I've seen the Huns in since he left us, and I'd say there would be strong Hun support for Deek to become the next manager.  When you see how far we have fallen off the pace without him, he can point to that as an indicator of "success"