Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

45 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I thought the Bodo Glimt manager was linked with Norwich

Lampard now clear favourite with the bookies. Knutsen and Dean Smith odds lengthening.

But I don't think it's clear cut just yet that Lampard will definitely take it. Especially if Villa announce Gerrard in the next 24 hours. 

Certain relegation with Norwich and no real guarantees of getting them back up immediately or guaranteed Champions League football with sevco (with all the attendant second and third chances in the Europa League and Europa Conference if they make a cunt of it), plus already top of the league with only one viable challenger for the title and with a cup semi coming up in 3 weeks. With a reputation needing mended after his failure at Chelsea, he might well decide that sevco is a far easier option

12 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

John Terry is looking for a management gig. 

He'd fit in perfectly at the Huns 

4 hours ago, JakieBastard said:

I actually can't think of a more perfect appointment for them than John Terry. Would he like when Hateley signed for them. Instant baddie

That would be something else.

May even cheer if Brown scored against them again. #fickle #twofaced

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Cant see him pulling any trees up at Villa. With the resources he had a Sevco he won 1 trophy out of 9, spent a fortune and Covids saved him from the sack last year . 

He might do well enough if he takes Michael Beale with him as he's the brains of the operation.  Fingers crossed he does

23 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

200M pennies maybe.

I think there's a strong chance he will go, with his backroom staff and no doubt SevCo will pick up £3M - £5M in compensation for everyone.

That'll cover some of their outgoings to the swivel eyed South African tax evader

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Back room team I meant . Not sure if he’ll take any of that mob of players. 

He'll go buy Morelos, Aribo and Kamara and Kent if he can. Can't see him wanting the rest. 

Lovely stuff though, because fuck knows who they'll try and get. Whoever it is, unless a big foreign name, will be deemed as shite, and they'll melt the fuck down.

If McInnes somehow got it I think I would piss myself laughing. Imagine. 

Fingers crossed it all implodes. 

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He'll go buy Morelos, Aribo and Kamara and Kent if he can. Can't see him wanting the rest. 

Lovely stuff though, because fuck knows who they'll try and get. Whoever it is, unless a big foreign name, will be deemed as shite, and they'll melt the fuck down.

If McInnes somehow got it I think I would piss myself laughing. Imagine. 

Fingers crossed it all implodes. 

Lump on villa going down if he’s signing shite like thon 

2 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

TalkShite reckon that Alex Neil would be the replacement for Gerrard if he leaves the hunnery.

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

The boy who saw his future down souff?

”but, it’s tha rANJurS, but”

Neils of the tim persuasion is he not?