Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

2 minutes ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

I find Burke to be the least coherent (or most incoherent) pundit of all of them.  He may have valid points to make, but I've never heard them.  The man struggles to form words.

Yeah, he does have the weegie twang.

I managed to understand him last night and thought he was fairly objective

2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

It’s like she’s playing her own sport scene bingo.  Like she’s written a list of cool sounding phrases off MOTD and just tries to force them in, relevant or not.

All “playing the channels” and “dominating possession”. Em yes Shelley we just asked your opinion on the pipe band.

She allegedly dominates possession of the wine bottle

On 11/16/2021 at 8:59 AM, ericblack4boss said:

Tommy Craig landed first team coach role under Sir Bobby Robson at Newcastle.

Roy Aitken went on to be assistant at Leeds Utd and Aston villa, 

Alex miller, head scout and first team coach under Houllier and Benitez, 

Steve Paterson, threatening to fire bomb folks houses,

But apart from all that, every manager since Fergie can categorically say "Aberdeen was the best years of my life"

1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Was a breath of fresh air when Thompson and Stewart first came on the scene as pundits but its dire now. Never watch it. Kerr and McFadden add absolutely nothing. A bit of personality would be good

Yeah, Michael Stewart was the standout pundit who offered a fairly balanced view. Obviously he was pressured near the end of his time and started to toe the party line a bit.

Its not hard to get a fair assessment on the action

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, graham said:

Gus McPherson  'relieved of his duties' at Morton tonight.Might that be a position that would interest Derek McInnes.It is a club that Derek has 'a lot of time for' and 'there is a lot to like' about the idea of him returning to Scottish football management at Cappielow.

He won't like the pay package on offer...

It's where he began his playing career and I could envisage him making an emotional return there in 12 -15 years time to round off his career but for now his ambitions lie at a higher level.