Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

3 away games due in the final 5. Should be pretty academic that they'll be sevco, Livi and St J. Homes to Celtic and Hibs look like gaining us 2 points at best right now. Unless we can find a way of scoring sharpish, Livi will certainly fancy their chances of overhauling the 4 point difference

Shouldn't we be due saints celtic hibs at home as we played them away twice pre split?

Just now, Crashnyploshnit said:

Why don’t you actually attempt to dispute me. Like millermong, you offer nothing to this forum. You pathetic loser of a man. 

You're on an Aberdeen forum gloating about you being right about us losing. You're a fud. 

There's a reason all Canadians are viewed as fucking idiots on here. You illustrate it on a daily basis. Fucking clown. 

• Upvote 2

Why don’t you actually attempt to dispute me. Like millermong, you offer nothing to this forum. You pathetic loser of a man. 

Come on min. 

You made up your mind before the game started that Campbell was going to be your scapegoat then spent 90 minutes trying to justify it. 

If you watched that game and thought Campbell was the problem then it's fair enough that you're getting called out for it. 

• Upvote 6
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We'll be lucky to get a goal, let alone a point in our last five games. 

This team is well and truly done. 

I agree. I honestly don't think we will score in any of our final 5 games. We might sneak a couple of 0-0 draws in amongst the inevitable routine defeats to the bigot brothers. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Come on min. 

You made up your mind before the game started that Campbell was going to be your scapegoat then spent 90 minutes trying to justify it. 

If you watched that game and thought Campbell was the problem then it's fair enough that you're getting called out for it. 

Exactly. He's an absolute clown. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You're on an Aberdeen forum gloating about you being right about us losing. You're a fud. 

There's a reason all Canadians are viewed as fucking idiots on here. You illustrate it on a daily basis. Fucking clown. 

There’s a reason everyone considers you a fud. You demonstrate it on a daily basis. 10,000 posts of utter shite. 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

These fuckers have made a horrible year even worse.

No goodwill from me to McInnes, he’s left the club in a shambles. Any good is out done, wish him the worst 

Totally. 

His squad management in the last 2 years has been an absolute shambles. 

Some folk were trying to absolve him of blame earlier because we got beat today.  Madness. 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Come on min. 

I made up my mind well before today about Campbell, Lewis and co based on the fact they’ve been consistently crap for so long. Too many on here want to play youth players etc but there’s a reason they haven’t featured. They’re crap. The entire team is a bunch of relegation fodders. And there a decent amount on here who are hoping for Glass to be appointed. Good god.

• Dildo 1

I made up my mind well before today about Campbell, Lewis and co based on the fact they’ve been consistently crap for so long. Too many on here want to play youth players etc but there’s a reason they haven’t featured. They’re crap. The entire team is a bunch of relegation fodders. And there a decent amount on here who are hoping for Glass to be appointed. Good god.

Aye but you've lost all objectivity. You're just interested in being proved correct. 

Big Hat Logan and Millertime are probably Campbell's biggest critics on here. But at least they had the objectivity to recognise he had a decent game today. 

3 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

There’s a reason everyone considers you a fud. You demonstrate it on a daily basis. 10,000 posts of utter shite. 

Absolutely hilarious, the team is disintegrating and all these characters can do is kick shit out of each other.. Just about sums it all up. Unbelievable.

16 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Parky puts his heart and soul into the hat. He may be mainly wrong, obtuse and have deep seated prejudices but it's wrong to say he offers nothing! ?

Well no surprise there.   Same tactics, same duds on the park, different duds in the dugout.    This lot from Directors, scouts, management most of the squad need binning.   A new management team will have a hard time with the Mcinnes zimmers.    Can’t see them winning another league game this season.   Dumbarton and Huntly  must think they have a chance against this  lot.    

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Well no surprise there.   Same tactics, same duds on the park, different duds in the dugout.    This lot from Directors, scouts, management most of the squad need binning.   A new management team will have a hard time with the Mcinnes zimmers.    Can’t see them winning another league game this season.   Dumbarton and Huntley must think they have a chance against this  lot.    

Well shooftah, I never thought I'd ever say this but you are absolutely right and I agree with every word. 

• Site Sponsor
2 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Well no surprise there.   Same tactics, same duds on the park, different duds in the dugout.    This lot from Directors, scouts, management most of the squad need binning.   A new management team will have a hard time with the Mcinnes zimmers.    Can’t see them winning another league game this season.   Dumbarton and Huntley must think they have a chance against this  lot.    

And the knob turns up on cue...

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye but you've lost all objectivity. You're just interested in being proved correct. 

Big Hat Logan and Millertime are probably Campbell's biggest critics on here. But at least they had the objectivity to recognise he had a decent game today. 

I said Campbell played well today in one my previous posts. He did fade badly towards the end. Based on his overall performances I don’t rate him alongside the large majority of the side. Btw I agree with most of what Millertime (trolling aside) and Big Hat Logan on here. They say it as it is.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1