Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Just now, DelMonte said:

McInnes is still to blame for that. He’s left a fucking disaster. Piece of shit

This is his team, and it reflects him as a manager.

Total lack of drive, energy, or creativity.

If none of those players came back next season I'd be fine with that.

As for the interim management team... they can only work with the site they've inherited, but they really showed no aptitude either.

The whole thing is just laughable now. The apathy that has set in is beyond repair in my opinion. Until we have a new manager in place and freshen the squad up then nothing will change. 

I genuinely think we might struggle to finish 4th yet I have no idea at the moment what we can do to stop the rot. 

7 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

The players need to take some accountability for this and the crap they have been producing all season

we need a huge clear out and all those involved in these apathetic and pathetic performances should be held to account and moved out at the earliest opportunity. 

if we were performing like this in our jobs we simply wouldn’t be in a job, these “players” should be treated in exactly the same manner. 

Yes, I was thinking along the same lines, McInnes was not entirely at fault perhaps, he just had to make do with the dross he was left with.

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Only a miraculous SC win would make this season anything other than diabolical 

Not happening with this current bunch unless we get the type of lucky draws every round all the way to the final like Hearts did 2 years ago and the huns and Celtic somehow miraculously both get knocked out in the process. 

We basically need to write this season off and hope Cormack gets the managerial appointment right. 

Just now, Stoneybloke said:

Yes, I was thinking along the same lines, McInnes was not entirely at fault perhaps, he just had to make do with the dross he was left with.

McInnes entirely at fault.

He's built a Shitbag XI to rival that of Calderwood's last final season Shitbag XI.

These are McIness' shitbags, every one of them.

• Upvote 2

The whole club needs a clear out from top to bottom, not just on the playing staff but behind the scenes also. The club is completely full of McInnes signings both on the pitch and staff, and we need to rid ourselves in the summer and start a fresh, otherwise we will always have that negativity lingering. Even Sheerin’s interviews this week were always about “the gaffer and Doc”. Fuck that, we need rid of that whole mentality from our club.

we need to forget 3rd place, our concern needs to be not being caught by Livingston which with them being 5 points behind I can really seen them catching us. Take what we can get this season, have a complete overhaul and start a fresh next season. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Shinniesta said:

Not happening with this current bunch unless we get the type of lucky draws every round all the way to the final like Hearts did 2 years ago and the huns and Celtic somehow miraculously both get knocked out in the process. 

We basically need to write this season off and hope Cormack gets the managerial appointment right. 

We'll be lucky to get a goal, let alone a point in our last five games. 

This team is well and truly done. 

1 minute ago, Stoneybloke said:

I disagree. I still think he is 100% at fault.

He has instilled this weak, negative & pathetic mentality throughout the side for years.

That is not going to change at snap of fingers.

That team was stereotypical McInnes 

3 away games due in the final 5. Should be pretty academic that they'll be sevco, Livi and St J. Homes to Celtic and Hibs look like gaining us 2 points at best right now. Unless we can find a way of scoring sharpish, Livi will certainly fancy their chances of overhauling the 4 point difference

Garbage, as per. 
I don’t think it’s hyperbole to say that this team look like relegation fodder for next season. 
can’t remember a feeling other than sheer anger at the end of a game for absolutely ages. 

it’s appalling when Hayes is stinking the place out that it takes until the last few minutes to make a sub. 
Then you look at the subs; mcginn- past it, disinterested, unable to put in a decent cross, Kennedy- shite amateur footballer, and hornby- pony tail wearing beanpole with a shite first touch and complete inability to fashion anything approaching an reasonable goal scoring opportunity. 

This team are genuinely up there with the worst I have seen in a dons shirt. Up there with the sides that disgraced the pitch for the last years of the 90s and first dozen or so of this century. 

There cannot be many that other teams fans would look at and think they would want them in their side. 

• Dildo 1
11 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Almost. Triple substitution in the 86th minute, far too late when 1 nil down

Fucking embarrassment. Why would you not take that gamble as soon as they scored? Cause what use is 1-1 really? We had to win the game.

Sheerin is fucking gash, clearly same tactics as mcinnes. We need the new manager appointed ASAP to make sure we do finish 4th(whooop). 

Thank fuck we have 13 players out of contract. Would genuinely bin the lot as the majority are fucking not good enough for this club. 

1 minute ago, winchester83 said:

What has happened to the dream engine room of Mc Crorie and Ferguson a) not interested b) overated crap c) special hun agents.

I feel this gets overlooked quite a lot. We have needed them to step and show how good they are and neither have been at the races for months now. They clearly can play however they are most likely caught up with the malaise in the club. 

Watched the last 25 mins.  Fucking hell. 

So many players needing a boot up the arse/not good enough/past it. 

Gave up watching after Hayes put a free kick straight to the keeper than 2 mins later straight out for a goal kick. 

Absolutely fucking shite. New manager in ASAP who has a big job sorting out that fucking mess.  I'd not give any out of contact a new deal either.