Dundee United 1 - 0 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Desperately needing a goal or two.

Sheerin makes no subs until minute 76, & it’s not a striker.

McInnes Mk2

Sheerin can fuck off as well. 

I had a feeling this would happen from what he said during the week.... team training well, we'll continue to do the things we've been working on, the aim is to score.

If I was Cormack, I'd have called Sheerin last week and said, show me a more attacking team, with the likes of Ferguson sat behind striker. Not a carbon copy of what we've seen since January.

Defend Campbell all you like but McGeouch is a far better player. But the tactics the same... far too fuckin defensive setup.

Get Sheerin to fuck or we'll be pumped out of the SC in the first game.

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Spectacularly missed the point but that’s something else that’s not a surprise.

Do you think your “knowledge” is better than Paul Sheerins?

What evidence is there that Sheerin has any knowledge?

Landed a job off the back of his arselicking and been promoted way above his level of ability imho.

In recent seasons, this is hands down our worst performance. why did they not make the subs earlier. Sheerin’s is choice of tactics etc have been abysmal. 

I said we’d lose. Campbell, Considine, Lewis, Hayes, McLennan, Kamberi, McGinn, Ferguson (most overhyped player in recent seasons), McCrorie and many more need binned.

Lets be honest, we are now hoping Livingston lose every week because we are so bloody useless. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
Just now, Crashnyploshnit said:

In recent seasons, this is hands down our worst performance. why did they not make the subs earlier. Sheerin’s is choice of tactics etc have been abysmal. 

I said we’d lose. Campbell, Considine, Lewis, Hayes, McLennan, Kamberi, McGinn, Ferguson (most overhyped player in recent seasons), McCrorie and many more need binned.

Lets be honest, we are now hoping Livingston lose every week because we are so bloody useless. 

No offence but you're a fucking moron. Stick to hockey, you maple syrup guzzling prick. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Poor stuff again, Kamberi far too isolated for the whole Time he was on, Hayes and Mclennan were terrible throughout. McCrorie was awful and why they took Campbell off instead of him was bizarre. Thought Campbell, Hoban and Mckenzie were good. Apart from changing to a back 4 nothing changed from Mcinnes time. Subs were ridiculously late and a classic Mcinnes move swapping defenders in injury time. We clearly need a new manager in and soon

• Upvote 1