Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

55 minutes ago, NEM said:

Fuck me you can’t even answer that question without mentioning the Tories and posting a meme ?

Probably the worst poster on this site - a one trick bore

Boris can get fucked he’s a fat prick 

Can you link me to one of your relevant posts all you do is call out others without posting anything at all interesting.

56 minutes ago, NEM said:

Fuck me you can’t even answer that question without mentioning the Tories and posting a meme ?

Probably the worst poster on this site - a one trick bore

Boris can get fucked he’s a fat prick 

He definitely is. Thick as fuck too.

No matter how many times you tell him you aren't a Tory , have never voted Tory and think Boris is a wanker he will come back with Tory related shite.

Basically in his small mind any criticism of his cult is irrelevant because the Tories do bad shit too. 

He has said on here he would vote for independence no matter what the circumstances.

Ignoring him is best. He follows SNP Cult club rules and those rules only :

(1) Deflect any justifiable criticism of our record or "plans" for independence talking about the Tories.

(2) Deny all facts that paint our cult in a bad light. If in doubt repeat Point 1.

(3) Insinuate anyone who doesn't support us is a Tory. If not find out who they vote for and deflect to that.

(4) Repeat.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Can you link me to one of your relevant posts all you do is call out others without posting anything at all interesting.

What does that even mean?  

6 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

He definitely is. Thick as fuck too.

No matter how many times you tell him you aren't a Tory , have never voted Tory and think Boris is a wanker he will come back with Tory related shite.

Basically in his small mind any criticism of his cult is irrelevant because the Tories do bad shit too. 

He has said on here he would vote for independence no matter what the circumstances.

Ignoring him is best. He follows SNP Cult club rules and those rules only :

(1) Deflect any justifiable criticism of our record or "plans" for independence talking about the Tories.

(2) Deny all facts that paint our cult in a bad light. If in doubt repeat Point 1.

(3) Insinuate anyone who doesn't support us is a Tory. If not find out who they vote for and deflect to that.

(4) Repeat.

Yip

• Downvote 1
21 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hes sitting there buzzing refreshing twitter to see which useless lying nationalist has now gone to work with the other group of lying useless nationalists.

Sad fuck that he is. Clearly nothing else in his life :clangers2:

Another excellent informative post by a unionist they never have anything interesting to say but i can see i am annoying the hell out them.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
58 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Shes a lying fuckwit.

Anyone with any intelligence at all can see it.

Trouble is she gets off with it.

The opposition msp's in Parliament are hopeless.Unemployable in private industry.

The media including the bbc just ignore her lies for some reason.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

Not for the first time Nicola Sturgeon wiped the floor with the other candidates during the Election Debate.

We are so very lucky in this country to have someone like Nicola in charge.

Now onward to a SNP victory in May and another step forward to an Independent Nation.

SNP 1st and 2nd

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 2
8 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

Not for the first time Nicola Sturgeon wiped the floor with the other candidates during the Election Debate.

Now onward to a SNP victory in May and another step forward to an Independent Nation.

SNP 1st and 2nd

?

42 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

SNP 1st and 2nd

?

2 hours ago, Lencarl said:

SNP 1st and 2nd

Grow up Len 

1 hour ago, Lencarl said:

SNP 1st and 2nd

spacer.png

I'll be engaging a protege of this lad if that eventuality happens.....

14 hours ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Just watched the leaders debate and it was great to see Douglas Ross make an absolute arse of it, the man is so far out of his depth it's unbelievable. 

Totally agree. If Nippy doesn't say a thing until election day and Dross continues farting out of his mouth the SNP vote will hold up no bother.

As an aside was impressed with Labour boy. Hope he manages to successfully challenge Dross for the opposition spot at Holyrood.

If, as I suspect, SNP form another minority government at least Labour in opposition should make for a much more positive parliament, with the Boris party more in the shadows.

I watched the debate and thought Ross was awful. I am a Tory and a Unionist, but he was shown to be poor last night. It was like watching a defensive McInnes set up hoping amongst hope for a 0-0 draw but generally never even getting that. 

He had very little positive to say and really needs to step up and go on the offensive, thinking about Scottish policies rather than slating a referendum. 

We all know SNP will win the election, but if he keeps up that sort of negative performance they will win a majority as well.