caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

50 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Snapshot poll from the Herald 

Douglas Ross 

7-BD18-C9-B-9-E68-416-B-B348-F53-B65-DCA

Why does Willie Rennie bother? A tub of lard would do better with a few protest votes.

19 hours ago, caledonia said:

Well worth a read by Margaret Lynch

Why women want Alba - https://wingsoverscotland.com/why-women-want-alba/

I have looked at that site a few times recently and its encouraging to me how many ppl complain about the SNPs gender laws and other evils coming out of that depraved party.

Separately, my Mother in law joked that Alba stood for All Ladies Beware Alex - which was surprisingly close to being humourous for her.

Apparently Salmond has dismal approval ratings among the public but, judging by comments on here, it isn't putting folk off voting for his party.  Then again, separatists would vote for Adolf Hitler if he waved a saltire.

19 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Why does Willie Rennie bother? A tub of lard would do better with a few protest votes.

I know, the sentiment applies to the lib dems generally.

I almost voted for Jo Swinson at the election, purely to keep out the SNP, but then she rolled out the abortion extremism and so I could not vote for her in good conscience.  She lost by just 149 votes.  Stupid cow.  She helped me out once though, a nice woman.

20 hours ago, Woody21 said:

As an aside was impressed with Labour boy. Hope he manages to successfully challenge Dross for the opposition spot at Holyrood.

That's clearly his plan.  He is more about attacking Ross, than combating Sturgeon.

Having said that, I think the SNP have got Labour's traditional "ooooh.....the tories are gonnae get ye, take yer benefits and ask ye tae work....oooooh" vote well and truly wrapped up, so he may find slim pickings.

28 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I know, the sentiment applies to the lib dems generally.

I almost voted for Jo Swinson at the election, purely to keep out the SNP, but then she rolled out the abortion extremism and so I could not vote for her in good conscience.  She lost by just 149 votes.  Stupid cow.  She helped me out once though, a nice woman.

Remember she reckoned she was going to be PM.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Willie Rennie tried to get me a grant from Fife Council. Good cunt. Didn't even get a response from most of the people I emailed.

I think auld Willie gets a hard time (lol). But seriously I don’t think he’s that bad, seems to get an unfair reputation of being useless for no real reason. 

6 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I think auld Willie gets a hard time (lol). But seriously I don’t think he’s that bad, seems to get an unfair reputation of being useless for no real reason. 

He's a decent enough man but he's in a party that has no chance of any sort of power by themselves. And when they did get the chance to be in government after a once in a lifetime election result forcing a  coalition........they made a complete cunt of it, betraying many of their values and siding with the Tories on stuff they would never normally tolerate. 

13 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Disagree. He's absolutely abysmal. Consistently embarrasses himself in FMQ's. It's a weekly occurrence. Might be a decent guy but he comes across as a clown. 

2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Agreed his party are useless but Willie Rennie was one of the few msp's to ask Sturgeon some difficult questions at Holyrood.

Compared to the gerbil Harvie he looks like a genius.

2 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Indeed - his party is now reduced to copying the Greens, a bad sign.

The writing was on wall when they got into bed with the Tories and basically trashed most of their pre-election vows.

Can't see the electorate forgiving them anytime soon.

Same for Tories gaining power in Scotland. A lot of the electorate still remember the cow called Thatcher, who treated us with so much contempt.

She basically taught me never to trust a Tory.

5 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

The writing was on wall when they got into bed with the Tories and basically trashed most of their pre-election vows.

Can't see the electorate forgiving them anytime soon.

Same for Tories gaining power in Scotland. A lot of the electorate still remember the cow called Thatcher, who treated us with so much contempt.

She basically taught me never to trust a Tory.

Never trust a POLITICIAN

15 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Thats very curious. I wonder if Sarwar has given her bung to stand, hoping it will mobilise the considerable pakistani muslim population on his behalf, thus defeating Sturgeon.

I'd have more respect for him if he didn't also fire himself into the top position of the Labour candidates on the top-up list. The rules on this need changed, you should only be able to stand in one category.

• Upvote 1