Welcome back Stephen Glass

It's only the start of October and we have already lost 8 games in all competitions this season including 4 on the bounce in the league our worst run of form since 2011. St Mirren and St Johnstone both got their first wins of the season against us and Celtic got their first away win since February against us today.

It was undoubtedly time for McInnes to leave when he did but absolutely no-one wanted Glass to replace him. We are seeing with every passing week the reasons why. Every time I see and hear Glass he just reminds me of the utterly clueless Ian Cathro. As things stand there is not one team in this league I am confident we can beat. Shocking state of affairs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Glass thinks performances this season have been alright! The mans on another planet. 

It takes a certain sort of man to be a worst manager than McGhee, I think that's the only thing Glass has succeeded this season.

Aberdeen can fuck off. I'll not be back or putting any more money into the club as long as Glass and Cormack are here, they are taking the piss out of us fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

He'll no doubt claim how unlucky we were. But from what I witnessed today both teams were terrible, absolutely no quality on show a terrible advert for Scottish football, which shouldn't have been the case.

Fuck off Glass and Cormack, you're legacy has been an embarrassment.

Glass’ time is clearly up. Cormack be joining him on the get to fuck list if he doesn’t pull the trigger soon 

14 hours ago, thurso said:

But was then left to wrought mostly into disrepair until mccinnes came alone. Apart from when callderwood was here to do good 

Calderwood was one of those cowboy cunts , spoke a good job, turned up with a couple of mates one( Clark) an alky and the other ( Nicholl) spent most of his time raking through the homeowner knicker drawer trying to ride the females in the house, 

Calderwood promised all these great additions and fancy rooms, etc, in the end  we got sick of his excuses for never turning up , 

2 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Calderwood was one of those cowboy cunts , spoke a good job, turned up with a couple of mates one( Clark) an alky and the other ( Nicholl) spent most of his time raking through the homeowner knicker drawer trying to ride the females in the house, 

Calderwood promised all these great additions and fancy rooms, etc, in the end  we got sick of his excuses for never turning up , 

And Pele built the adjoining garage to make it easier to slip out from the utility room into the boot of the car to make his escape. 

12 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

It's only the start of October and we have already lost 8 games in all competitions this season including 4 on the bounce in the league our worst run of form since 2011. St Mirren and St Johnstone both got their first wins of the season against us and Celtic got their first away win since February against us today.

It was undoubtedly time for McInnes to leave when he did but absolutely no-one wanted Glass to replace him. We are seeing with every passing week the reasons why. Every time I see and hear Glass he just reminds me of the utterly clueless Ian Cathro. As things stand there is not one team in this league I am confident we can beat. Shocking state of affairs.

It was only right to hound mcinnes out if we could get someone better

We couldn't and to be honest, probably can't

Get him back 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Och honestly shut up

Calderwood got us to the last 32 in Europe ffs 

The folk on here are either constantly on the wind up or downright mental

• Upvote 1
Just now, Millertime said:

Och honestly shut up

Calderwood got us to the last 32 in Europe ffs 

The folk on here are either constantly on the wind up or downright mental

Take your own advice. McInnes was done, outstayed his welcome by 2 years. We’d be no better off if he was still in charge the form in his last 6 months was bottom 3 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

We were heading for lower than 4th under the hun cunt last season. No goals in 11 was it?

Balloon

How many times do I need to say it

Last time

Lost cosgrove,  Wright and Watkins plus Hedges to injury

Was only allowed 3 shit loan signings at the last minute to replace them

Plus it was agreed he was leaving at the end of the season at the latest

This all started to fall apart as soon as cormack came in

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Last time

Doesn’t matter how many times you say it - it’s as much complete horseshit as the first time you uttered it 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Last time

Wright who was involved in a grand total of 3 goals.

3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Noticed the black coach(can't remember his name) was a lot more animated today.

He was on the touch line shouting and directing the players throughout the game.

That's coz Russell looks to have given up and just sits in the dugout with his head in his hands these days. 

Hungover probably.