What you doing today?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Aye that was with me. Haha.

Called his bluff, was sat myself for a couple pints and he suspected 10 of my pals were going to be there, so claimed he was going to get one man who was apparently the hardest cunt in the world or something to go with him.

It was affa amusing.

Fuck sake. 

Did you realise that you would have had to have beaten up Harold Bishop?

8 hours ago, Fridge said:

He wasn’t Buc. If he was, the majority of folk wouldn’t give a flying fuck as pretty much everyone is here for a laugh.

Can’t remember the exact story, but basically he threw the gauntlet down for a scrap and then push came to the shove he completely shat it incase 10 boys turned up to do him in.

Like a one on one was ever going to happen, let alone some sort of ambush. Safer he is away from the internet.

Must get himself affa high and takes things too seriously I suppose .

Maybe give him a second chance if he comes back on .

I'm sure we've all learned by our mistakes an been given second chances .

But Sometimes it's difficult to forgive and forget and move on from it with fellow poster's..

This is a great board with some really funny guys which makes it all the more enjoyable .👍

• Site Sponsor
16 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Maybe he just liked a wind up and a good laugh posting on here .

I'm sure he'd be an interesting lad to meet up with even though.

He is.

Despite some of the stuff he posted on here and his internet persona, a nicer chap face to face you’d be hard pushed to find.

Very intelligent and eloquent.

What’s posted on here “it’s only t’internet”

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

He is.

Despite some of the stuff he posted on here and his internet persona, a nicer chap face to face you’d be hard pushed to find.

So you’re all for trannies in real life? 

Bloody knew it!

• Dildo 1
4 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

He is.

Nice post Dom.

Calling himself Rocket Scientist on the board says to me he's a bright lad.

Glad you clarified this with us all.👍

14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You and wee Rozzers had some real mad shit going on. He taunting you about mental illnesses, your daughter,his address being published, fights being arranged. 

Was fucking brilliant. 

Makes me wonder if every message board is a hostile as this one? A hat meltdown is always good 

3 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

You're far too nice for this place.

It's unsettling to read your constant stream of positivity. Are you a street pastor or something?

No but I wanted to be a priest.

I was an alter boy back in the 60s at the Holy Family church  for Father Stone he was ace at what he did for other people .

But my love for the ladies and a few beers ended every dream I had to become one .

Woke up and got out of bed.

Tortellini for breakfast.

Shower.

Got Dressed.

Oot shopping for replenishments.

Spoke to my good friend and fellow Dandy Jimmy, during which I saw my old snake of a CT boss across the road. My happiness at speaking to my mate soon changed to rage after seeing that cunt. A few obscenities were shouted by me, quite rightly, at that fucker. His time will come.

Bought Warka beers from local Eastern European shop.

Horse Racing, Countdown, Darts, and Football on the menu, accompanied with the beers, for the rest of today.

#NeverForget

#PeaceOnEarth 😉🍺

• Dildo 1
6 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Must get himself affa high and takes things too seriously I suppose .

Maybe give him a second chance if he comes back on .

I'm sure we've all learned by our mistakes an been given second chances .

But Sometimes it's difficult to forgive and forget and move on from it with fellow poster's..

This is a great board with some really funny guys which makes it all the more enjoyable .👍

You’re extremely interested in this former poster Buc - mate of yours i take it!

The daily temper tantrums and ridiculous narcissism from a 60yr old guy on a fitba forum always getting banned for making a total cunt of it, aye his intelligence is the boards loss.

• Dildo 1